Admission Open for Diploma in Biomedical Equipment Engineering (DBEE)
National Health Training Centre BMFT Unit, Teku, and Nick Simons Institute offer 18-month full-time CTEVT affiliated medical program Diploma in Biomedical Equipment Engineering (DBEE).
An opportunity to become a vital member of the hospital healthcare team!
Building a career in a new field can be exciting but not always rewarding. Step in the Diploma Course on Biomedical Equipment Engineering (DBEE) and you will find both.
DBEE is a special course which produces specialized technical graduates who take care of biomedical equipment. This specialized technical graduates in globally known as Biomedical Equipment Technician (BMET). BMET is specialized technical who ensures that medical equipment is well-maintained, properly configured, and safely functional. BMET is a key person of the Biomedical Department in hospitals.
- Affiliated by Council for Technical educating) are Vocational Training (CTEVT).
- Run by National Flealzh Training Center (NlITC), Teku.
- 18-month course with an internship.
- Vacancies in the Government already announced.
- Job opportunities at private hospitals, Nursing homes, and Medical Equipment Suppliers.
No of sears: 24 seats
Who can apply?
- 10+2 science graduates
How to apply?
- A complete application form
- Academic certificates of SLC & 42 o A copy of Citizenship
- 3 PP size photographs
Application Forms available at National Health Training Centre (NHTC), BMET Unit, Teku
Forms must be submitted at National Health Training Centre (NHTC), BMET Unit, Teku
Last Date of Fulfil Submission: 9 Asoj 2075, Tuesday
Entrance Exam: 13 Asoj 2075, Saturday (8:00 am)
For further details please contact:
Nick Simons Institute
Nick Simons Institute Sanepa, Lalitpur Phone: 555 1978 / 5520322
National Health Training Centre BMFT Unit, Teku
Phone: 4757559 / 4257762