Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology, Dean Office, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal notice regarding filling up of application form for re-entrance examination
As there are vacant seats in some campuses for admission in the four-year undergraduate level (B.Sc.) 2077/078 in the field of science according to the annual examination system in the affiliated campuses under the Institute of Science and Technology, Tribhuvan University. The following re-entry examination program has been published for the students who are interested in enrolling in the program. Please download the attached application form.
- Application Form Distribution: Date 2075 Shravan 18 Gate Sambar (please download the application form from the official Website)
- The last date to submit the application form: Tuesday, Shrawan, 2078, to submit to the campus you want to study in within office hours.
- Entrance Examination Fee: Rs. 1800
- Campuses should send the entrance exam form and its records separately to the Dean's Office by 11 am the day after the last date of submission of the form.
- Entrance Exam Date and Time: Saturday, Shravan 30, 2078, from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Entrance Examination Center:
A) Patan Joint Campus Patandhoka: All students applying to affiliated campuses within the Kathmandu Valley.
(B) Central Technology Campus, Hattisar, Dharan: Region no. Students applying to affiliated campuses within Province 1.
C) Ra. Ra Multiple Campus, Janakpur: Province 2Students applying to affiliated campuses and students applying to Kamala Science Campus.
D) Birendra Multiple Campus, Bharatpur, Chitwan: Students applying to affiliated campuses outside the valley of Bagmati Pradesh.
E) Prithvi Narayan Campus, Pokhara: Students applying to affiliated campuses within Gandaki Pradesh.
F) Butwal Multiple Campus, Butwal: Students applying to affiliated campuses within the Lumbini Zone.
G) Mahendra Multiple Campus, Dang: Students applying to affiliated campuses within Karnali, Rapti and Bheri zones.
H) Siddhanath Science Campus, Mahendranagar: Students applying to affiliated campuses within the Far Western Province.
When the student fills in the application form, he/she should have completed all the procedures prescribed in the previous entrance examination from this study institute in the examination of 2 or similar (Science) and must submit 1000080110.
The students who will be admitted in this entrance examination TU at the time prescribed by the Examination Control Office. Registration form must be completed.
If the students want to change the examination center, they have to apply to this office by 27th August, 2075.Entrance Exam