Junior Survey Training (Napi Training) from Land Management Training Center (LMTC)
Government of Nepal, Ministry of Land Management, Cooperatives and Poverty Alleviation, Land Management Training Center (LMTC), Dhulikhel, Kavrepalanchok, Notice for Junior Survey Training:
Since the trainees have to be selected on the basis of open competition in the one-year Junior Survey Training (Open Group) conducted by the Land Management Training Center (LMTC) in FY 077/078.
The notice published in Gorkhapatra on Wednesday 2077-08-10 has been postponed due to special reasons. The re-applications have been invited from the eligible Nepali citizens.
Number of trainees required: 48
From open competition: 28 candidates (at the rate of 4 candidates from each region (7x4 = 28))
From Inclusive Group: 20 (All Provinces)
|Inclusive Group||Required No.|
(1) Minimum qualifications required:
A) Must have completed 18 years and not exceeded 24 years by the last date of application.
B) Passed 10+2 or similar exams in Mathematics including Physics and Mathematics subject (Total 200 Marks) 50-50% and overall 50% marks, or at least with minimum C + grade in Mathematics and Physics Subject in Letter Grading System Achieved 2.0 GPA.
2) Documents to be submitted by the candidate along with the application form:
A) Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate,
B) Copy of 10 + 2 educational qualification certificate,
C) Copy of certificate of equivalence in case of acquiring educational qualification by studying from outside Nepal,
D) Candidates who want to apply from the inclusive group should submit a letter of recommendation to the concerned commission or local level along with the application form
E) 3 passport size photos,
F) Voucher submitted for examination fee
(3) Where to get and submit the application form:
(1) Survey Office Biratnagar (Province 1), (2) Survey Office Janakpur (Province 2), (3) Land Management Training Center, Dhulikhel (Bagmati Province), (4) Survey Office, Pokhara (Gandaki Province) ) Survey Office, Butbal (Province 5), (6) Survey Office, Surkhet (Karnali Province) and (7) Survey Office, Dhangadhi (Far West Province).
(4) Application Form and Examination Fee: Rs. 400 (four hundred rupees), and Rs. 200 (two hundred rupees) for each group in the inclusive group.
(5) Details of the bank for submitting the application form fee:
Name of Land Management Training Center to be deposited in the account of Rastriya Banijya Bank, Dhulikhel Branch (Office Code No. 336042601, Bank Account No. 1000200010000, Revenue Title No. 142224 (Examination Fee)). The examination fee can be paid from any branch of Rastriya Banijya Bank. The original voucher for the fee should be submitted along with the application form.
(6) Last date for submission of application form: The application form can be submitted within 21 days from the date of publication of information in Gorkhapatra and thereafter for 7 days by paying a double fee. In case of leave on the last day, it can be submitted to the office on the next day. Double fee time will not be counted for educational qualifications and other documents.
(7) The Center may cancel the application form at any time if the required minimum qualification and other documents are not proved.
(8) No application form will be processed after the due date.
(9) Admission letter will be provided after the application form is approved by this center. At the same time, the examination center will be published on the website of this center.
(10) Trainee Selection Process: Written Examination. The written examination will be taken on the basis of an Objective Question Paper.
(11) Date and place of examination: - Date 2077-12-07 Saturday at 11 am, at the place where the application form was submitted or at the center as published on the website.
(12) If you need more information, you can contact the Land Management Training Center, Kavre on phone number 011-415055 during office hours, by contacting the office or at the center's www.lmtc.gov.np
(13) Application forms and courses can also be downloaded from the website of the Center.
(14) The final result of the selection based on the qualification of the written examination will be published on the website of the Center.
Telephone no. 011-419044
Fax no. 011-414078
(First published: 2077-10-28 Wednesday)