Manmohan Technical University School of Engineering, Budhiganga-4, Morang, Province No. 1, Nepal At the Bachelor level Online application for the entrance exam.
An online application form has been invited for the entrance examination of new entrants in the academic session 2078/79 at the undergraduate level Bachelor in Civil Engineering and Bachelor in Electrical and Electronics Engineering educational programs run by Manmohan Technical University School of Engineering.
Interested students who have reached the minimum educational qualification specified in the details of this university have to fill in the application form through the website of Manmohan Technical University School of Engineering along with the prescribed fee along with all the details of the online qualification certificate, citizenship, and passport size photo attachment.
In the case of educational qualification obtained from a country other than Nepal, it is also informed that a scanned copy of the certificate of equivalence issued by the concerned institution or body must be attached. Completed forms will not be accepted.
1) Website for online application:
2) Application form fee is Rs. 1,500 (excluding service charges)
3) Double fee of Rs. 3,000 (excluding service charges)
4) Date of filling the application form: Interested applicants should fill in the prescribed entrance test form online and pay the prescribed fee by 04:00 on 2078-12-02 by attaching the scanned copy of the required documents and uploading it in JPEG / JPG / PNG format. Will have to The application form should be filled by paying a double fee from 2078-12-03 to 04:00 pm on 2078-12-09.
5) Those who pay the application fee for the entrance exam online, deposit it in the pocket or through Connect IPS or in the bank, in the current account No. 2340100000728001 of Rastriya Banijya Bank in the name of "Manmohan Technical University". Attach via upload option.
6) After submitting the form, after the verification by the university, the admission card will be given online. When appearing for the entrance examination, the applicant should bring with him/her any identity card (citizenship or driver's license or passport) and in case of paying the fee through the bank, he/she should be present along with the original bank voucher.
7) Minimum educational qualification of the applicant:
Applicants must have passed the science subject (10 + 2) or diploma level in engineering or A level or proficiency certificate level from other boards with a minimum of 45 percent and a minimum of 50 percent in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths (PCM).
In case of letter grading, the applicant should have a minimum of 2.0 CGPA in Science subject (10+2) or Diploma level in Engineering or A level or proficiency certificate level from other board, minimum C+ grade in Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM), and C grade in other subjects.
(10+2) or Proficiency Certificate level Biology student should have passed at least 50 percent or (C+) in PCM for additional Math subject and at least 45 percent or C grade in other subjects.
8) Detailed information regarding this can be obtained from the above-mentioned website or phone number 021-691096.
9) Information regarding the entrance examination will be published later.
(Published on 2078-11-12)