School of Management at Tribhuvan University (SOMTU) invites applications for admission to the MBA in Global Leadership and Management Program for the 2019 spring session. This course is designed to develop the professional skills in students needed to successfully lead an organization in a global environment. The course seeks to both deepen knowledge in applied business administration and develop management and leadership skills relevant to international business careers.
Globally recognized degree program of SOMTU; Social Entrepreneurship Intensive project camps in every semester led by TU and other university's professors through direct supervision and video conferences; international study tours in South-Asian or South-East Asian country for observing global business operations.
Only applicants having completed at least 15 years of formal education (12 years of schooling plus 3 years of Bachelor's level) with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 or 45 percent in Bachelor's degree from universities recognized by Tribhuvan University may apply. Applicants who have completed Bachelor's level of education but are awaiting final result may also apply.
- Applications: December 2, 2018 — January 17, 2019 (10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.)
- Written Entrance test (SOMAT): January 19, 2019
- Verbal Ability Quantitative Ability
- Issue-based Essay Writing Case Analysis
- Group Discussion & Individual Presentation: January 22 & 23, 2019
- Personal Interview: Friday, January 25, 2019
For detailed Information:
New Management Building, Kirtipur, Kathmandu Phone: 01-4332719,