Tribhuvan University, Faculty of Education, Division of Examination Control, Balkhu, Kathmandu, Nepal online form submission notice for BICTE (Bachelor in Information & Communication Technology Education) first-semester admission.
Under Tribhuvan University Faculty of Education, the Bachelor in Information & Communication Technology Education (BICTE) program based on the semester system has been opened for admission in the first semester.
Students who wish to participate in the entrance examination for admission are requested to contact the campus they want to study and fill/fill out the online form through Online Entrance Registration on the website of the Faculty of Education www.tufoe.edu.np.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with at least C+ Grade in each subject.
Admission Program Schedule:
1) Application form distribution and collection: 2079-5-15 to 2079-6-31
2) Application Form Fee: Rs.1,500.-, Late Fee: Rs.3,000.-
3) Collection of application form with late fee: From 2079-7-1 to 2079-7-5
4) All campuses have to upload the scanned copy of the entire voucher deposited in the bank account of the Faculty of Education in the case of a single fee for the application form by 1st of Kartik 2079 and in the case of a double fee by the 6th of Kartik 2079 and enter the examination form filled online by the students who want to study in their respective campuses.
5) Entrance Test: 2079-7-20 Sunday, 1:00 PM
6) Publication of entrance exam results: 25-7-2079
7) Student admission: up to 2079-7-30
8) Class operation: from 2079-8-1
9) Website: http://www.entrance.tufoe.edu.np/
Note: When entering the campus login form, the voucher number must be entered after the corresponding campus code (starting from 101). (Example: 214-101, 214-102)
Admission Open Tribhuvan University