St. Xavier's School, Godavari, Lalitpur Admission procedure for class 1 (One) for the academic year 2022-23 (2079 B.S.)
Online Form Submission:
15, 16 & 17 April 2022 (2, 3 & 4 Baishak 2079 B.S.)
(Online application form will be available on the school website www.sxg.edu.np and must be filled between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on the above-mentioned dates)
Candidates must be between 5 and 6 years, (Should not be below 5 or above 6 years) as of April 14 (Baishak 1) of the year of the admission application. (DOB between 2073/01/01 to 2074/01/01).
- Candidates should have passed
- Priority is given to the candidates who live within 10 km of the school (GodavariSatdobato).
Required Photo/Scanned documents to be submitted with the online form
Please keep following things reads, before tilling the online form):
- Scan/Photo of Passport size photo of Applicant
- Scan/Photo of the latest Mark sheet of UKG from the current school.
- Scan/Photo of the Birth Certificate (Government) compulsory. No Change whatsoever will be accepted in the future in regards to a birth certificate.
- Photocopy of the residential proof (Citizenship and Lalpurja of one's own house/or proof showing the relationship of the owner).
- Scan/Photo of the ID Card, If there is any sibling of the applicant. - optional
- eSewa or Khalti service for online payment.
Selection Process (Physically): April 23, 2022 (10th Baishak, 2079)
(Please check www.sxg.edu.np for your child's reporting time)
St. Xavier's School is NOT affiliated with any institutes and does not receive any form of donation for admission.