Lok Sewa Aayog Kathmandu Final Result of Pharmacy Assistant
The Public Service Commission (Lok Sewa Aayog) in Kathmandu has recently announced a significant update regarding the recruitment process for the position of Pharmacy Assistant. This falls under advertisement number 12058/078-79, categorized within the Nepal Health Service, Pharmacy Group, Fifth Level.
Key Highlights of the Notification
- Recruitment Process Update: The process has reached an important phase where candidates who have cleared the written test are now being recommended for permanent appointment.
- Selection Criteria: The merit list has been prepared based on the scores obtained in the written test and the performance in the interview conducted on 2080-08-18.
- Number of Candidates: A total of 6 candidates have been considered for the recommendation process.
Important Information for Candidates
- Results and Procedure: Candidates can access detailed information about their scores and the selection procedure. This information will be available on the commission's official website www.psc.gov.np/advertise/advertise/user seven days after the result publication.
- Issuance of Recommendation Letters: Successful candidates can expect to receive their recommendation letters post 1:00 pm on 2080-08-19.
Final Result Sifaris Kathmandu Lok Sewa Aayog Result Lok Sewa Aayog