Public Service Commission, Kathmandu: Announcement of Written Examination Results of Sub-Engineer
The Public Service Commission, Kathmandu Office has released the latest results for the Engineering Services in the Civil Group. We are excited to announce the names of the candidates who have successfully cleared the written examination and have been shortlisted for the subsequent interview round. This announcement adheres to Notification No. 12002-12009, 12012-12013/078-79 (Open/Inclusive).
- Service and Group: Engineering Services, Civil Group, specializing in Highways, Sanitary, Irrigation, and Hydrology.
- Position Offered: Sub Engineer and Hydrology Assistant.
- Level/Category: Non-Gazetted, First Category.
- Date of Written Examination: 2079/11/30.
- Result Announcement by: Public Service Commission, Central Office.
Instructions for Shortlisted Candidates:
If you've made the cut, congratulations! Please note the following essential points for your upcoming interview:
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Two copies each of all relevant certificates (original and duplicate).
- Two copies of both the first and second pages of your application form.
Reporting Time: Ensure you are present at least one hour before the scheduled interview time.
Venue and Schedule: Further details regarding the interview's date, time, and location will be communicated soon.
Special Note: The interview will proceed as planned even if the scheduled day is a public holiday.
Written Exam Result Notice Kathmandu Lok Sewa Aayog Result Lok Sewa Aayog