Public Service Commission Pokhara Office Announces Ranger Position Recommendations
The Public Service Commission's Pokhara Office, under Advertisement No. 12962/2078-79 (Adivasi Janajati), has made a significant announcement concerning the recruitment process for the position of Ranger in the Nepal Forest Service, National Parks and Wildlife Group. This role is essential for the conservation and management of Nepal's diverse wildlife and natural resources.
Selection and Recommendation Details:
- Job Category: Non-Gazetted First Class (Provisional), Ranger.
- Merit List Development: Based on the results of the written test and subsequent interviews, a merit list of candidates has been formulated.
- Announcement Date: This notification follows the decision taken on the specific date mentioned in the advertisement.
Important Information for Candidates:
- Access to Marks: Candidates who have been selected for the interview can view their total marks on the Commission's website for seven days following the result's publication. This information is accessible at www.psc.gov.np/advertise/advertise.
- Next Steps for Recommended Candidates: Those who have been recommended for the Ranger position are advised to make contact with the office after 2:00 PM on the date specified in the notification.
- Website for Further Details: www.psc.gov.np