Lok Sewa Aayog Surkhet Written Exam Results of Kharidar Post: Kharidar Post Written Examination Results Published by Public Service Commission, Surkhet
The Public Service Commission, Surkhet Office, is pleased to announce the release of the written examination results for the post of Non-Gazetted Second Class (Non-Technical), Kharidar or similar roles under the unified and integrated system. This announcement aligns with advertisement No. 14757-14762/078-79, which is open and inclusive.
Examination Details and Result Summary
The written exam was held on the dates 2079/09/27 and 28. Out of the 865 candidates who took the written examination, only 37 have been selected for an interview. This represents a rigorous selection process for the 20 open Kharidar positions.
Documents Required for the Selected Candidates
If your name and roll number are listed among the selected candidates, you must bring the following documents on the interview day:
- Nepalese citizenship certificate
- Permanent appointment letter of the current position
- At least 2 copies of documents demonstrating eligibility, including educational qualification certificates
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Two attested copies of the first page of the application form, verified by the head of the office
- The interview admit card
Remember to arrive at the interview location one hour ahead of the scheduled time.
The interviews will be conducted from 2080/04/04 to 2080/04/07 at the Public Service Commission, Surkhet Office. The schedule is as follows:
- Computer Skill Test: 7:30 AM and 8 AM based on the serial number
- Interview Times: 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM
This announcement serves to inform all relevant parties about the publication of results and the next steps in the recruitment process.
For more information, please contact the Public Service Commission, Surkhet Office.Written Exam Result Surkhet Kharidar Result Kharidar Lok Sewa Aayog Result Lok Sewa Aayog