Government of Nepal, Medical Education Commission, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur Notification regarding the publication of the results of the integrated entrance examination of various educational programs of the post-graduate level medical education
The Medical Education Commission has published the results of the integrated entrance examination of the following educational programs for the post-graduate level of medical education conducted on 2079-09-02, 03, and 04. According to Rule 16 of the National Medical Education Commission Regulations, 2077 (with amendments), in the case of successful candidates who have obtained experience points for working in remote areas, the order of merit has been determined based on the total points obtained including those points.
If it is found that the documents submitted for work experience in remote areas and other false details have been included in the examination, the results of such examinees will be canceled at any time, regardless of whether they are on the merit list or enrolled and studying.
If the candidates who are not satisfied with the published results want to reapply, Himalayan Bank Limited's Current Account No. 04308931670017 to be deposited at Rs. 1000 Scan copy/photograph of the submitted voucher and score card attached with the application (in the format according to schedule 2 related to paragraph 6 section 21 sub-section 1 of paragraph 6 section 21 of 2079) and date 09/08/2079 Applications can be submitted through the commission's email [email protected] until 5:00 pm on
Educational programs and groups of educational programs published results
- Master in Nursing/MSc Nursing/MSc Midwifery
- MPH (Master of Public Health)/MSc PH (Master of Science i in Public Health), MPHN,
- MHPE, MPH (Public Health Service Management)
- MPhil | in Clinical Psychology
- MDS (Master j in Dental Surgery)
- Master in Pharmacy (MPharm), MSc Pharmacy, Master of Pharmaceutical Science,
- Pharm D (Post- Baccalaureate)
- Msc MIT (Master of science j in Medical Imaging Technology)
- MSc Clinical/Medical Biochemistry & MSc Clinical/Medical Microbiology
- M Optometry (Master in Optometry)
- Master in Physiotherapy (MPT)