National Cooperative Bank Limited (Rastriya Sahakari Bank Limited) Notice for Short Listed Candidates:
National Cooperative Bank Limited Notice for Short Listed Candidates: This is to inform all the candidates for the positions of Officer(Law), Assistant Officer (Banking), Assistant Officer(Information Technology), Senior Assistant(Information Technology), Junior Assistant(Banking) and Junior Assistant(Information Technology) have been shortlisted on the basis of criteria set by the Bank. All shortlisted candidates have been informed through SMS.
The written exam of the above positions is scheduled for 18th Baisakh 2078 (May 01, 2021). All shortlisted candidates are requested to follow instructions mentioned below.
Instruction Regarding Admit Card Collection
- Candidate can collect their admit card from the nearby branch or Head Office of National Cooperative Bank Limited. Branch location list is available on official website.
- The date and time of admit card collection is 2nd Baisakh to 10th Baisakh 2078 11:30 AM to 2:00PM.
- Candidate must be present with 2 recent passport size photos, original citizenship, and latest education transcript (Equivalency Certificate for foreign degree).
- NCBL reserves the right to disqualify applications at any point of the selection procedure in case of any discrepancies on original documents and prior information submitted to the Bank.
Instructions Regarding Examination
- Candidate shall not allow to appear in the written examination without admit card.
- Written Exam will be conducted in the English language.
- Questions pattern for all positions except officer-legal will be Multiple Choice" Questions (MCQ). For details, please refer to the syllabus on the website.
- 20% negative marks shall be awarded for each wrong answer in Multiple Choice Questions.
- Exam Center for all positions will be in Kathmandu. The details about the time and venue will be informed later.
National Cooperative Bank Limited
Head office: Kupandol,Lalitpur
Toll-Free Number: 166001-02999