The Nick Simons Institute (NSI) calls for applications among qualified Staff Nurses (SN) and Health Assistants (HA) for scholarships in Anesthesia Assistant Course (AAC) under the National Academy of Health Sciences (NAMS).
Total No. of Sponsored Seats — Few
- Successful candidates will be provided with full tuition cost (includes stipend according to NAMS norms) for 1 year
- Upon graduation, AAs will be bonded for two years with an NSI-designated Government Hospital in rural Nepal.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must have:
- Nepalese citizenship
- Age not above 35
- Valid registration with related Professional Council in Nepal
- 2 years working experience (District Hospital/ Operating room preferred)
To be selected for this scholarship you must:
- Be willing to serve in rural Nepal
- Pass academic entrance exam set by NAMS.
Please apply with
- Formal Application letter
- Updated Bio-data
- Recent Passport size Photo
- School leaving certificate copy
- Professional council registration copy
Closing Date: 20 Kartik 2075, Tuesday (6 November 2018)
Nick Simons Institute
Box 8975, EPC 1813