Nepal Oil Corporation ( Nepal Oil Nigam - NOC) Vacancy 2079: Notice of Nepal Oil Corporation Limited regarding open competitive written examination to be conducted by the Public Service Commission (PSC):
The following vacant posts in Nepal Oil Corporation Limited are selected through open competition to fill up the posts on a permanent basis from eligible Nepali citizens who are interested and can apply online at https://erecruitment.nepaloil.org.np/ within 21 days from the date of publication of this notice in Gorkhapatra and double the fee. You are invited to submit the application form within 7 days from the expiry date. Detailed information regarding the submission of the application is available on the website.
1) According to the vacancy notice, the examination center for all the posts will be held in Kathmandu. Written examination for all posts will be conducted by Public Service Commission. The written examination program will be published after receiving it from the Public Service Commission.
2) Age limit: Unleveled, in case of levels 4 and 5, 18 years and not exceeding 35 years, and in case of levels 6 and 7, 21 years and not exceeding 35 years. But in the case of women and disabled candidates, the upper age limit should not exceed 40 years by the last date of application. However, there will be no age limit for permanent employees in the service posts of the corporation.
3) Examination fee for applying candidates: For Level 10 Rs. 1,200, for levels 8, 7, and 6 Rs. 1,000, for Tier 5 Rs. 400, for Tier 4 Rs. 300, and for Non-Category Rs. 200 is there. But if applying for the same post in more than 1 Post Rs. 400, for level 5 Rs. 200, Rs.150 for Tier 4, and Rs. 100 additional exam fees will have to be paid.
4) The duration of double Fees will not be counted for the purpose of age, educational qualification, experience period, and other qualifications.
5) Should have acquired the prescribed educational qualification within the last date of application. Must have received a certificate or transcript from the institution or university that provides educational qualifications.
6) Candidates who have studied in foreign institutions should have their qualifications determined by the relevant authorities.
7) Syllabus: It can be downloaded from the corporation's website www.noc.org.np/syllabus.
8) Attested certificates up to the required minimum educational qualification should be submitted along with the application.
9) For the posts of Technical Services, Engineering Group, Level 6 and above, the certificate of registration with the Engineering Council must be submitted.
10) According to Regulation 4.2 (10) of the Corporation's Staff Administration Regulations, 2063 (with amendments), the employees who have once enjoyed the reservation facility in the service of the Corporation cannot get any reservation facility again. Also, the working employees have to self-declare whether they have/have not received the reservation facility.
How To Apply:
Things to be considered while applying for the application form:
1) After the applicants (candidates) submit the application fee within the stipulated time period as per the information, form verification and another process will be taken forward.
2) Register first For that, click on Apply where you have filled in the advertisement or click on Registration in the top-right corner of the screen.
A) Password must be at least 6 characters, including a Capital letter, a Symbol, and a Number.
B) Write in Captcha and Small letter as seen while keeping Captcha code and click on continue
3) After this you will get a Login ID Since you have to use the same login ID even when applying for more than one advertisement and getting the admission card, you have to keep the login ID and password safe.
4) Click on Apply again
5) then fill in the available fields and submit the details The name and family details of the applicant must be written in Nepali Unicode.
6) After the above process, you will receive the Application Confirmation Slip mentioned in the examination fee The Application Confirmation Slip can also be downloaded or printed by logging into your portal and going to the Applied Vacancies tab.
7) After submitting the online application form, you have to submit the examination fee in accordance with the application number received through connectIPS or eSewa. Online application forms for non-deposit of the prescribed amount will not be considered as formal.
8) When paying for connectIPS or eSewa, you can re-login using your User Id and Password or click on View all vacancies. Payment can be made by clicking on the option you want to use.
9) As the examination fee and attached documents will be verified by the corporation, it will take some time.
10) Once submitted, the application form cannot be edited again If the prescribed examination fee is not paid, if the online application form is filled by submitting false details, or if the certificate is insufficient as per the details, the application form will be canceled automatically.
11) Information that the application has been rejected or accepted will be communicated via SMS (NTC / Ncell mobile number only). And the information can be viewed in a few days by logging in. Rejected applications can be corrected and re-submitted by the same login by the last day of the application.
12) In case of inclusion, when applying to a group other than women, it is mandatory to upload the certificate as specified in the advertisement notice.
13) The approval of the concerned office must be submitted if the qualified employee of any organization wants to be a candidate. Employees working permanently in this corporation will not be allowed to apply for the same level post.
14) The course is available on the Corporation's website noc.org.np/syllabus.
If there is any problem while filling up the application form, please contact Corporation No. 01-4262780 / 01-4263481 (Ext .: 293, 290, 232 Administration Branch or 206, 233 System Branch) during office hours.
Job Vacancy Engineering Job Government Job