POKHARA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS Admission Open: School of Business, constituent school of Pokhara University announces admission open for fee paying students (September 2021 intake) in the following programs:
|Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)||78|
|Bachelors of Business Administration - Banking and Insurance (BBA-BI)||39|
- Applicant should have minimum CGPA of 1.8 (with at least D+ score in each subject), OR second division (45%) under percentage system.
- 10+2 or proficiency certificate level or equivalent recognized by Pokhara University.
- Applicants have to attend a written test of 2 hours. The written test covers Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness.
- Merit list will be published based on the written test and marks of previous academic qualifications.
Duly filled application form
- Two copies of passport size photographs
- Transcripts and character certificates of SLC/SEE and +2 (photocopies of grade sheets of 11 and 12 will also be accepted)
Application Fee: Rs. 500 to be deposited in Kamana Sewa Bikash Bank, A/C No.
01213400026799000005, School of Business, Pokhara University
Application form available from: 19th Mangsir, 2078 ( December 5 , 2021)
Form submission deadline: 20th Paush, 2078 (January, 4 2022)
Date and Time of Entrance: 25th Paush, 2078 (January 9 , 2022)
Time = 8:00 A. M. (Morning),
Exam Center = School of Business, PU
Application forms are available in School of Business, Pokhara Metropolitan City-30, Kaski and School website: www.pusob.edu.np.
For Further Details:
School of Business, Pokhara University
Pokhara-30, Kaski, Nepal
Email: [email protected]
First Notice Publication Date: 5th December, 2021