Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) / Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) / Bachelor of Information Management (BIM) / Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA) / Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) / Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) / Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance (BBA - F) and Bachelor of Mountaineering Studies (BMS) programs for the admission year 2079 (2022)
First time Notice publication date: Shrawan 17, 2079 (August 2, 2022)
Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with a CGPA 1.8 or more
A minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL, or Equivalent in any discipline.
Students who are waiting for grade 11 and grade 12 results can also apply. However, they have to submit passed certificates of grade 11 and 12 at the time of admission.
- CMAT Application Form: August 03 - September 02, 2022 (Shrawan 18 - Bhadra 17, 2079)
- Date of Admission Test (to all programmes) : September 10, 2022 (Bhadra 25, 2079) -Saturday
- Time: 8:00 AM
Test Center and other details: To be notified by the FoM to the respective campuses submitting the CMAT form or Visit FoM website.
1) The Details of Admission procedures. criteria and selection process is available at FoM website www.fomecd.edu.np and www.tudoms.org
2) Link of Online Application (CMAT) form is available at the FoM website www.fomecd.edu.np or www.tudoms.org
3) Online CMAT Application form is to be submitted to any campus offering respective programmes by paying Rs 1.000 (Rs one thousand only).
4) Contact the respective campuses/colleges or visit FoM website for further
5) The concerned campus/colleges should submit/forward the details of the applicants in the prescribed format by 11:00 6th September 2022 (Bhadra 21, 2079).Entrance Exam Tribhuvan University