TRIBHUVAN UNIVERSITY Faculty of Management Office of the Dean ANNOUNCES Re-Entrance Exam (CMAT) to get Admission to:
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) / Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) / Bachelor of Information Management (BIM) / Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA) / Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) / Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) and Bachelor of Mountaineering Studies (BMS) / Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance (BBA-F)
Re-Entrance (CMAT) Notice Publication Date: Ashoj 22, 2075 (October 08, 2018)
Minimum CGPA 1.8 in grade 11 and 12 or a minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or Equivalent in any discipline.
- CMAT Application Form: October 09 to November 16, 2018 (Ashoj 23 — Kartik 30, 2075)
- Date of Admission Test (to all programmes): November 24, 2018
(Mangsir 08, 2075) - Saturday
- Time : 8:00 AM
Test Center and other details: To be notified by the FoM to the respective campuses submitting CMAT form or Visit FoM website.
- The Details of Admission procedures, criteria, and selection process is available at FoM
- Application (CMAT) form is available at the FOM website wwwforneatedu.np
- Application (CMAT) form is to be submitted in any campus offering respective programmes by paying Rs 1,000 (Rs one thousand only).
- Contact the respective campuses/colleges or visit FoM website for further information.
- The concerned campus/colleges should submit the details of the applicants by 11:00 AM, 18° November 2018 (Mangsir 02, 2075) through exam.mgmt.tu@gmaiLcom While submitting details of applicants by respective campus, they should send the proof of payment of CMAT exam fee, list of applicants and their CMAT symbol number given by them.