If you like to meet new people and talk to them, the hotel management can be a great career choice for you. In these days, hotel management has become an excellent career option. In fact, the hotel industry has played an important role in helping tourists around the world to travel, see, learn and understand the world. It is called hotel management to successfully run the business of a big hotel or hotel. Today, hotel management is not confined to just one hotel, but its scope is growing steadily now, resorts, airlines, cruises, clubs, cafes, restaurants etc. are coming in the hotel industry. If you do any degree or diploma in hotel management, then careers in this field are not only good prospects, but you can also get a good position in this field in less time? If you want to go to a career in hotel management, then today we are going to tell you about the courses, salaries, jobs, placement and major institutions related to this career.
The hotel management is the best way to run any hotel or hotel business. All the works can be done under the Hotel Management help in running hotel business successfully. A hotel management professional has to take care of the customers visiting the hotel, apart from the facilities provided to them, such as the maintenance, cleanliness of the hotel room, the convenience of the passengers, the arrangement of delicious and nutritious food etc.
Hotel Management Course Details - Graduation Degree, Post Graduate Degree, Ten plus Two in Hotel Management and Diploma Courses are available in the field of Hotel Management. If you want to do any course in hotel management, you can take admission in its courses in class 11.
Diploma Courses in Hotel Management:
- 1-year Diploma Course in Hotel Management is done
- 3-year Diploma Course in Hotel Management can be done
- Diploma in Food and Various Services
- Diploma in Front Office
- Diploma in Food Production
- Diploma in Bakery and Confectionary
- Diploma in House Keeping
The undergraduate course in hotel management:
- 4-year undergraduate degree courses are conducted in hotel management. Candidates must be 12th pass to get admission in this course.
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management in Food and Beverage
Post Graduate Course in Hotel Management
- Two year Master degree and diploma courses are also done at Hotel Management at Post Graduate level. Candidates must have a graduate for a postgraduate course in hotel management. Know the postgraduate course of hotel management:
- Master of Hotel Management
- Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management
- Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management
Hotel Management Salary:
If you are a fresher then you initially get a comfortable package of 2 to 3 Lakh rupees annually in the hotel industry. At the same time 4 to 5 Lakh annually after 1 to 3 years of experience. After more than 5 years of experience, 5 to 10 Lakh rupees can be made annually.