Criteria for NEB Class 12 Internal (Experimental) Examination Assessment: Government of Nepal, National Examination Board (NEB) Examination Control Office (Class 11 and 12) Sanothimi, Bhaktapur Things to pay attention to regarding the evaluation of internal (experimental) examination.
1) Class 12 in Physics (1022), Biology (2022), Chemistry (3022), Computer Science (4282) / Hotel Management (4402) subjects; After completing the internal (experimental) examination of the subjects conducted in your school within the stipulated time, you have to verify the hard copy and make it available in the concerned office of the board within the stipulated time.
The internal examiner for this examination will be arranged by the school concerned and the external examiner will be appointed by the concerned office of the board.
The schedule of the examination should be determined by the headmaster of the school concerned in coordination with the office of the National Examination Board. When providing internal (experimental) marks for Biology (2022) subject, out of the total marks given in Laboratory Experiment, Shyainath and Botany should be given half marks each and the marks obtained in both subjects should be mentioned in one go.
2) After completing the internal (experimental) examination of the subjects other than the five subjects mentioned in point 1 above and entering the system provided by the board within the stipulated time, after verifying the hard copy of it, it should be submitted to the concerned office of the board within the stipulated time.
In the case of internal examiner subject teacher of the school and in case of an external examiner, the school may appoint the teacher of the school having post-graduate in the same subject besides the subject teacher of the school concerned or the teacher teaching in different school after graduation in the same subject.
If an external examiner is not available, even the headmaster of the school concerned can play the role of an external examiner. In addition to the subject teacher (internal examiner), other teachers of the same subject or external examiner or headmaster should be involved in taking the student's viva.
3) While conducting an internal (experimental) examination, various activities specified in the syllabus may be included thematically.
4) Materials required for internal (experimental) subject examination and answer books should be provided by the school concerned.
5) The details mentioned in the form as per the sample available from the Examination Control Office should be opened and sent with the result of the internal (experimental) examination. When submitting the score, the name and registration number of the student will have to be verified.
If for any reason a score correction is required; You only need to sign it once and send it. Tipex cannot be used. Mandatory signature of the internal and external examiner and signature of the headmaster of the school concerned and the seal of the school must be affixed on each score form.
6) When sending the score of the internal (experimental) subject, it should be sent according to the registration number of the student.
7) As per the letter grading guideline, 2078, the student who is involved in the annual examination without obtaining the grade specified in the internal assessment will have to take special care as the examination will be canceled.
8) If the thematic internal (experimental) scores are not received in time and the result is canceled, the principal of the school concerned will be held responsible.Class 12 NEB