Alka Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) was established in 2010 With the aim 'To provide quality health workers to the country's health system'. It is located at Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal. Alka Institute of Medical Sciences is affiliated with the Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) and Purbanchal University (PU). AIMS offers Proficiency Certificate Level (PCL) in Nursing Education, CMLT and Health Assistant (HA), Staffs Nurse, and Post Basic Bachelor in Nursing (PBBN). Alka hospital has its own institute named Alka Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS).
- To equip students with the necessary skills and strong theoretical background necessary for an efficient nurse.
- To meet the demand for nursing resources in the country as well as outside the country.
- To support the country's human resource plan, especially in the health sector.
- To make nursing education accessible.
- Establish a well-equipped technical institute to run the training and educational programs.
-Conduct different educational and research activities in a different subject with other national and international organizations in the joint venture.
-Consider the welfare of students and trainees, managing library, lab, and supportive environment.
Alka Institute of Medical Sciences
Bagdole, Jwalakhel, Lalitpur
Phone: +977-1-5428957, +977-9801207040, +977-9801206928
Email: [email protected]