NIRMAL LAMA POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE (NLPI) is the Model Technical Institute in Madhesh province, Nepal. NLPI institute was established at Bardibas-11, Mahottari Nepal in 2018 (2075 BS). The institute is situated 20 k.m away from the main market of Bardibas in a peaceful, Greenery, and pollution-free environment.
The faculty, staff, and students of the Nirmal Lama Polytechnic Institute strive to embrace the connection of people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and thoughts as we develop an environment that helps each of us achieve our most creative and innovative ideas and solutions. We dedicate ourselves to the hard work that must be done to improve and expand our equitable and inclusive practices as we make the Polytechnic Institute where everyone feels welcomed and respected, and as we build a community where excellence and achievement are attainable by all.
Nirmal Lama Polytechnic Institute produces a competent and confident technical skill TEVET in all sectors required for the promotion and development of national and international market needs.
Nirmal Lama Polytechnic Institute is recognized as a “Centre of Excellence” in producing competent technical professionals in Nepal.
In order to achieve and attain the mission and vision, NLPI has set the following goals:
- Expand TVET programs for ensuring access and equity
- Ensure quality, relevant and efficient education system
- Enhance effectiveness and efficiency of education framework management
- Develop Academic and Carrier Counseling services
- Conduct training and short term courses
- Promote various research and development work to strengthen Engineering and medicals.
- Develop and maintain physical infrastructure.
- Provide community services.
- Establish effective coordination with and among TVET Stakeholders
- Ensure quality management and governance system.
- Establish effective coordination and collaboration with stakeholders, employers and the community.
- Conduct research and communication programs.
- Train disadvantaged/unemployed/underemployed groups of people in specific skills through short-term modularized training programs.
Duration of course:
The duration of these courses is three years. First one year of the courses the students will have to study general science followed by technical subjects in the second and third years including 6 months of comprehensive field practicum in the last of the third year.
Nepalese citizens who have passed SLC/SEE or its equivalent examination in English, Science, and mathematics subject are eligible to apply. Selections of candidates are based on merit list on entrance examination conducted by Controller of Examination, CTEVT.
Running programs and Fee Structure
|1||Diploma in Civil Engineering||45,000|
|2||Diploma in Geomatics Engineering||45,000|
|3||Diploma in Food and Dairy Technology||45,000|
|4||Diploma in Hotel Management||45,000|
|5||Diploma in Forestry||45,000|
|6||Diploma in pharmacy||45,000|
|7||Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography||45,000|
Refundable Deposit: Rs. 5000 for each program
Note: for self-finance quota fee will be 1,10,000 and the refundable deposit will be 5,000
Address: Bardibas, Mahottari
Email: [email protected]