Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (MSLBSL) was established in 2017 AD (2074 BS) with Its central Office at Siddharthanagar Municipality ward No. 5, Maitripath Bhairahawa, Rupandehi, Nepal. MSLBSL is a public limited company registered under Company Act 2063 at the Office of Company Registrar, Kathmandu on 2017 AD and licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank. To operate financial services as "D" class Micro Finance Institution. MSLBSL has started its financial operation in 2017 March beginning from Bhairahawa Branch Rupandehi.
Formerly Smart Laghubitta with its head office at Ghorahi Dang has been merged, and thus, it was named Manakamana Smart Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (MSLBSL).
The Working Area of MSLBSL is Lumbini Province and has extended its 36 branches in Rupandehi, Nawalparisi(W), Kapilbastu, Arghakhachi, Palpa, Gulmi, Dang, Banke & Bardiya districts. MSLBSL has planned to cover all the 12 districts of Lumbini Province within 1 year, with at least one branch in each district.
Microfinancing inclusively, qualitatively, and transparently in a sustainable and cost-effective manner for the improvement of the socio-economic condition of deprived people of Lumbini Province is the main objective of MSLBSL. we want to provide need-based, client-friendly, and faster services for clients with the help of the latest information technology and committed employees.
Along with microfinance services MSLBSL will also focus on skill development to create self-employment. Financial literacy, awareness about social and educational activities to clients will be the additional responsibilities of MSLBSL. It will expand its coverage area all over the province within a year and we are committed to promoting MSLBSL to national level MFI within 5 years.
Transformation of clients' life into better quality through microfinance is our dream and to make it come true we seek support from all stakeholders, local authorities, Govt, NRB, Commercial banks, and financial institutions in this mission.
- To be a recognized national-level microfinance institution with a commitment to improving the quality of life of the deprived people through inclusive microfinance services that ultimately contribute to poverty alleviation.
- To empowering rural people for attaining self-sustaining socio-economic upliftment.
- To make the unit a pioneer in joint and participatory work as well as effective networking to build a Microfinance-oriented culture aiming to promote the Microfinance activities in order to ensure the sustainability of the effective goals of Microfinance as a mechanism to reduce poverty.
- To economically empower micro-entrepreneurs and low-income earners by providing financial services in a sustainable, ethical, and profitable manner.
- Inclusive and client-friendly microfinancing to the deprived people who don't have access to financial institutions.
- Deliver Financial literacy and aware the deprived people about self-employment and skill development
- Enhance women's access to fundamental services and rights.
Maitripath-5, Siddharthanagar, Rupandehi, Lumbini Pradesh, Nepal
Email: [email protected]