Nepal Rastra Bank Result and Interview Date of Constable Post
In a recent development, Nepal Rastra Bank has progressed to the next stage in its recruitment process for the position of Constable. Following the detailed advertisement numbered 102/2080, the bank has now reached the interview phase of the selection process.
Key Highlights of the Recruitment Process:
- Advertisement Number: 102/2080
- Position: Constable
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Date of Practical Exam: 2080/08/11
Candidates who have successfully cleared the application process and passed the written test were called for a practical exam. Based on their performance and roll numbers, a final list of candidates has been prepared for the interview stage.
- Location: Nepal Rastra Bank, Central Office, Baluwatar
- Date of Interview: 2080/08/17
- Time Slots: 7:00 AM and 8:30 AM
Candidates are requested to be present at the venue one hour before their scheduled interview time. This is to ensure that all necessary formalities are completed in a timely manner.
Essential Documents to Bring:
- Full copies of the admit card.
- Valid Nepali citizenship certificate.
- All relevant academic and professional qualification proofs.
This announcement is crucial for all candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview. It is an opportunity to join the esteemed Central Bank of Nepal in a vital security role.Notice