Basu Secondary School, Bhaktapur was founded in 1962 (2019 B.S.) as a community based educational institution, which is locted in Kalighat, Byasi, Bhaktapur -10, Nepal. Basu School has come a long way for almost two decades providing education up to SEE and recently Secondary Level [10 +2] as well from 2061 BS. The first batch of SLC consisted of merely 6 students.
Basu School is affiliated to the National Examination Board (NEB), CTEVT, and approved by the Ministry of Education. It offers educational programs from ECD to Grade 10 (SEE) and Plus Two programs in Management, Humanities, Science stream and Diploma in Agriculture (Plant Science), and Computer Engineering.
To create an environment for an educational world where every child can have access to quality education at affordable low prices.
Mission & Goal:
- To provide quality education at a low cost.
- To produce students with confidence and skills, forge them into a capable and responsible citizen.
- To promote good conduct, a high sense of morality and discipline so as to develop and shape the multi-dimensional personality of students.
- To prepare individuals for the society and nation.
- To provide education in order to relate it to life, needs, and aspirations of the country.
The school aims are to provide quality education to help the student realize their inherent potential and bring out their latent talents, to make them aware of what they are capable of, to enable them to face challenges of this modern era, and to prepare them for the future.
Salient Features:- Science, Cafeteria, Library, sports, Computer Lab, Conference, Counseling, Scholarships, Parking, Classrooms, Tour, ECA, etc.
- Diploma in Agriculture (Plant Science)
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Ten Plus Two (+2) Management
- Ten Plus Two (+2) Science
- Ten Plus Two (+2) Humanities
Location: Kalighat, Byasi, Bhaktapur -10, Nepal
Phone No: +977-1-6615257, +977-1-6619014, +977-1-6620300
Email Address: [email protected]