Bhutandevi Secondary School (भुटन्देवी माध्यमिक विद्यालय, मकवानपुर) was founded in 1959 AD (2016 BS) as a community based educational institution, which is situated in Hetaunda-4, Makawanpur, Nepal. It is affiliated to the National Examination Board (NEB) and approved by the Ministry of Education. It offers educational programs from ECD to Grade 10 and plus two programs under the Management, Education, and Civil Engineering streams.
Bhutandevi Secondary School provides up to secondary level education with moderate fee structures and also provides a scholarship scheme for financially weak and deserving students.
Why Bhutan Devi High School?
Founded in 2016 BS with the objective of providing affordable and quality education, Bhutan Devi Secondary School was established in 2016 BS. It is a well-known fact that the National Examinations Board (NEB) has been operating classes 11 and 12 since 2060 BS. The school, which has repeatedly achieved excellent results in the SEE examinations, is striving to move forward with the commitment of fair academic competition at the higher secondary level.
- Strict educational discipline will be maintained.
- Minimum fees for prevalent in higher secondary schools.
- Arrangement of sports and other activities.
- Conduct regular periodic examinations.
- Teaching by qualified and experienced teachers.
- Classes are being conducted in all the three faculties of Management, Humanities, and Education.
- To be taught in Mathematics, English, Nepali, Education, Science, Sociology, Journalism, etc.
- To be taught in a crowd-free educational environment.
- Provision of special concessions to the students of poor and destitute, disabled, Dalit, oppressed and backward tribes.
- Appropriate arrangement of science lab and library.
- Aim to prepare qualified, efficient, self-reliant, and patriotic citizens.
- The study will be taught in a student-friendly environment.
- The science faculty will be operational from the next academic session.
- Special reservation seats have been arranged for the students studying in this Higher Secondary School for the study of Staff Nurse, AHB, Lab Technician in the Medical College which is going to be operated on the land of this Higher Secondary School.
Other Features:- Library, Sports, Science Lab, Computer Lab, Multimedia, Counseling, Scholarships, Classrooms, Dance, Music, Tour, ECA, etc.
- Plus Two (+2) in Management
- Plus Two (+2) in Education
- Ten Plus two in Civil Engineering
Location: Hetaunda-4, Makawanpur, Pradesh, Nepal
Phone No: +977-57-520420
Email Address: [email protected]