KATHMANDU UNIVERSITY, SCHOOL OF LAW (KUSOL) Admission Open for BBM-LL.B and BEc-LL.B Call for Application for (2022 Spring Batch)
Kathmandu University (KU) School of Law (KUSOL) at Dhulikhel announces opening of admission to the following 5-Years integrated undergraduate degree courses:
1. BBM-LL.B (Bachelor of Management and Bachelor of Laws)
2. BEc-LL.B (Bachelor of Economics and Bachelor of Laws)
Each of these courses aims at creating a band of modern lawyers who are not only trained in law and legal practice but also either the essentials of business management or the fundamentals of economics. The degree meets all requirements of the professional undergraduate law course or Legum Baccalaureus with additional exposure to management or economics as the case may be that creates an added advantage for them to work as lawyers with interdisciplinary perspective in the corporate sector, businesses, public enterprises and infrastructure development projects.
Study of these courses will enable the law students to develop a competitive edge for them in the fast-evolving development scenario of Nepal. They will be equipped with skills to professionally work in the justice sector, international organizations and the civil society institutions. Their knowledge and skills in the area of constitutional law, human rights, federalism and contemporary legal issues related with social transformation and change will give them a strong foothold in the profession.
Nepali and non-Nepali national with a 10+2 or intermediate or equivalent level of study program of at least two years duration in any discipline securing minimum 50 percent in aggregate or CGPA 2.0 out of 4.0 and minimum ‘C’ grade in each subject from universities/boards recognized by Kathmandu University may apply. The students who have appeared in the final exam of qualifying degree and have passed all the previous year's exams may apply on a provisional basis on the condition that they will succeed in the final exam.
- Aspiring candidates are required to fill the online application form via a given URL(https://bit.ly/kusol22).
- Deposit of application fee of Rs. 2000.00 should be made through any of the following modes.
- Deposit at Nabil Bank Ltd.: A/C No. 04201017500994 (A/C Name: KU-School of Law)
- Payment through e-Sewa: Find Kathmandu University School of Law (KUSOL) in the search box, select other (specify) and fill up the essential details.
- Upload the scanned voucher/soft-copy/screenshot in the upload section in google form.
Applicants are required to present originals of all necessary documents along with copies at the time of admit card collection (academic credentials of SLC/SEE or equivalent, +2 or equivalent, or an admit card if applying provisionally). Admit cards will be distributed after the verification of documents.
Last date of Application form submission: 20 January, 2022 (Thursday)
For more information please contact:
Kathmandu University School of Law, Dhulikhel
Phone No.: 011 490735
Mr. Surendra K.C.: 9801210024, Mr. Shyam Tolange: 9813886086, Mr. Dilip Thapa: 9849077032
Last Updated Date: 2021-12-21, Tuesday