BDEVS, BECS, and BED Admission Open at School of Development and Social Engineering, Pokhara University:
School of Development and Social Engineering, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Pokhara University, announces admissions open for the following programs.
Programs and Seats
1. Bachelor of Development Studies (BDEVS) - 78
2. Bachelor of English and Communication Studies (BECS) -39
3. Bachelor of Entrepreneurship Development (BED) - 39
Note: Scholarship is available as per rule of Pokhara University
- Applicants have to pass the entrance written test followed by an interview.
- The written test covers the areas of Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, and General Awareness.
- Merit list will be published based on the written test, interview, and the marks of previous academic qualifications.
- Students, who have successfully completed +2/PCL or equivalent level in any discipline, can apply. Furthermore, Students with minimum D+ grade in each subject are also eligible.
- Properly filled up the application form
- Transcripts and character certificates of SLC/SEE and +2/PCL level (Attested photocopies of grade sheets of class 11 and 12 are also accepted)
- Two copies of passport size photographs
- Voucher of Rs 500/- (application Fee) deposited in Kamana Sewa Bikash Bank, A/C No. 01200300026918000001, School of Development and Social Engineering, Pokhara University.
- Form Distribution: Falgun 02, 2077 (14 February 2021)
- Last Date of Form Submission: Chaitra 02, 2077 (15 March 2021)
- Entrance written test: Chaitra 03, 2077 (16 March 2021) Starts at 11:00 am
- Interview: Immediately after the written test
- Venue: School of Development and Social Engineering, Pokhara University
For Further Details:
School of Development and Social Engineering Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Pokhara-30, Kaski, Nepal
Mobile: 98560-61230, 9846208083
Email: [email protected]
Facebook Page: Sdsepu