Class 1 (One) Admission Open at St. Xavier's School (Godavari) for 2021-22:
St. Xavier's school (Godavari-Satdobato) announces admission procedure for class 1 (One) for the academic year 2021-22.
- Candidates must be between 5 and 6 years, (Should not be below 5 or above 6 years) as of April 14 (Baishak 1) of the year of the admission application.
- Candidates should have passed UKG.
- Priority is given to the candidates who live within 10 km from the school (Godavari-Satdobato).
Required documents to be submitted with the form (Photocopies must be attested by parents):
- Photocopy of the latest Mark sheet of UKG from the current school.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate (Government) compulsory. No Change whatsoever will be accepted in the future in regards to a birth certificate.
- Photocopy of the ID Card, If there is any sibling of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the residential proof (Citizenship and Lalpurja of one's own house/or proof showing the relationship of the owner).
St. Xavier's School is NOT affiliated with any institutes and does not receive any form of donation for admission.
Form Distribution: 24 and 25 May 2021 (10 and 11 Jestha 2078 B.S.) (download from www.sxg.edu.np or collect from the School)
Form Submission: 25 and 26 May 2021 (11 and 12 Jestha 2078 B.S.) (in the School)