Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Control of Examination Office, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur Very important notice related to applying for admission from the candidates who have passed the list of full-fee diploma and certificate level health programs for the academic session 2079/080.
Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT) for the academic session 2079/080 to conduct the following programs under diploma and certificate level, except for classified (free) scholarships in the educational institutions of the affiliated/approved list, from the Examination Control Office dated 2079-04- 12, dated 2079-04-27 and dated 2079-05-22 as per the notification published in Gorkhapatra Rashtriya Daily and www.ctevtexam.org.np; Candidates from all provinces who participated in the full-fee health entrance exam through online entry in ITMS will receive the full-fee target category, technical SLC (ANM/CMA), male nursing and full-fee open quota pass list (Alternative/Cut off/Pass list). Since the students have to be selected based on the merit order of the entrance exam scores from among the candidates in the; This notification has been published for the information of all concerned to register the application by attaching the copy of the admit card and the result seat placed on the website of the council within the office hours of 2079-06-31.
Instructions regarding the admission process:
1) Only candidates who have been recommended for admission to the same program in other provinces across the country and are on the pass list (Alternative/Cut off/Pass list) will be eligible to study towards certificate level health programs. Candidates who have been recommended in other schools as main examinees in the below-mentioned programs of certificate level will not be included in this admission program. If such candidates are found to be admitted, the admission will be cancelled.
2) If there are no full-fee candidates in the full-fee quotas and the quota remains vacant, only the candidates who are in the pass list of classified (free) scholarships can be admitted in the order of merit.
3) After collecting the applications registered within the office hours on 2079-06-31 and preparing a list of the candidates in Microsoft Excel Sheet along with the score of the recommendation for the entrance examination, the day after the deadline for the application to be received by the concerned educational institution (date 2079-07-01) at the relevant provincial office of the council. The amount for the advertisement fee should be submitted along with the bank receipt.
4) According to the guidelines related to admission 2079, after allocating the quotas on the full fee side and selecting the main and passing list, the council provincial office will publish the admission recommendation and result.
5) In the case of categorized (free) scholarship quota, the provincial office of the concerned council will recommend and recommend as the main examinee from among the alternative/pass-listed candidates of the category quota in the work schedule of the respective province taken on 2079-05-18 for the academic semester 2079/080.
6) No fee will be charged when the candidate submits an application to the concerned school. A copy of the admit card with the photo of the candidate, a printout of the result in the pass list of the candidate published on the website, a copy of the educational qualification of SEE/SLC or technical SLC and the candidate's application along with the candidate's application should be registered in the original registration book of the school. No action will be taken on the application of the candidates whose application is not registered within the specified time.
|Name of Institute||Programs||Seats|
|Medical Institute, Lahan, Siraha||PCL General Medicine (HA)||40|
|Shaheed Rambriksha Yadav Technical Academy, Gaushala, Mahottari||Diploma in Pharmacy||40|
|Nepal College of Nursing and Health Science, Birgunj -13, Parsa||PCL Nursing||40|
|Mahendra Naraya Nidhi Memorial Health Cooperative Sanstha Limited, Nayabasti, Jorpati, Kathmandu||PCL Nursing||20|
|Tsho Rolpa General Hospital, Charikot, Dolakha||PCL Nursing||20|
|Nawajeevan College, Dhangadhi, Kaikali||PCL Nursing||40|
Note: Council for Classified (Free) Scholarship for Certificate Level Nursing Program, Far West Province Office does not conduct the entrance examination, so the categories and quotas will remain vacant from the candidates who have passed the Classified (Free) Scholarship Examination conducted on 2079-05-18 in other provinces. Council, Sudurpaschim Province Office will have to ask for application along with necessary documents and recommend for admission.
This notice can also be viewed at www.ctevtexam.org.np.
(Notice published date 25.06.2079)
PCL Level Admission Open Dipayal CTEVT