Free Apprenticeship Training Program Application Open 2079 from CTEVT: Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Office of the Controller of Examinations, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur Pre-diploma level industrial trainees in an Apprenticeship program (Audhogik Prashiksharthi Talim): Very important information regarding filling out the application form for free training
In coordination with the Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Training Development Division, in the academic session 2079/080, pre-diploma level 24-month period industrial trainee training (Apprenticeship) will be conducted free of charge in the following educational programs and quotas by taking the entrance examination subject to the following conditions. This notice has been published for the information of the concerned educational institutions and all concerned to fill the application form from Nepalese citizens who have qualified as per the details to select and enroll trainees in the following Constituent, partner and TECS community schools that have received permission to conduct industrial trainee training program from the council office.
1) Required Educational Qualification:
a) In the case of School Leaving Certificate exam before the implementation of alphabet system: Passed SLC or similar exam.
b) Obtained minimum E grade in SEE examination after implementation of alphabetic system.
2) Basis of Candidate Selection:
Application Form Evaluation (20 marks), Industry/Profession Recommendation Letter (20 marks), Written Entrance Test (30 marks), and Interview (30 marks) from among the eligible and interested applicants and selected in order of merit on the basis of program and quota is Also, detailed information regarding this is mentioned in "Pre-Diploma Level Industrial Apprenticeship Training (Apprenticeship) - Apprentice Selection, Admission and Evaluation Guide, 2079". The directory can be downloaded from www.ctevtexam.org.np and www.enssure.org.np.
Apprenticeship Training Programs Courses:
- Pre-diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Pre-diploma in Information Technology
- Pre-diploma in Civil Engineering (Building Construction)
- Pre-diploma in Early Childhood Development Facilitation (ECDF)
- Pre-diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Pre-diploma in Hotel Management
3) Information regarding the educational institution, program, and approved quota for the academic session 2079-080 for the industrial trainee training (Apprenticeship) program:
(a) Ministry of Social Development, Provincial Government, Province No. 1, Biratnagar, Morang, Ministry of Social Development, Bagmati Provincial Government, Hetaunda, Makwanpur, Ministry of Education, Science, Youth and Sports, Lumbini Provincial Government, Butwal, Rupandehi Provincial Governments.
4) Required documents to be submitted along with the application form:
1) 3 recent passport-size color photographs showing clear facial features,
2) Attested copy of educational qualification certificate of SLC/SEE or equivalent,
3) In the case of those who have passed the SLC/SEE or similar examination from other countries than Nepal, a certified copy of the equivalence is determined by the body designated by the Government of Nepal.
5) Program related to the selection process:
a) Application form distribution date: From 2079-05-03
b) Where to get and submit the application form: The form should be filled out free of charge by downloading it from the respective schools or www.ctevtexam.org.np or www.enssure.org.np.
c) the Last date for submission of the application form: 2079-0-521.
d) Date and time of written entrance exam: 25-05-2079, Saturday at 11:00 am
e) Place of Conducting of Written Entrance Test: The respective Schools
f) Interview date and time: 05-25-2079, Saturday starting from 1:00
g) Centers where interviews will be conducted: respective schools
6) Industrial trainees (Apprenticeship) facility:
(a) Opportunity for free study.
(b) Rs.75 to 100 per trainee per day of attendance for lunch/transportation expenses.
Note: It is earnestly requested to the concerned students, parents, and stakeholders conduct the trainee selection process in a dignified and fair manner, if anyone tries to create undue influence by giving false assurances and creating illusions that they will be successful in the student selection process.
In addition, if other information is required, the provincial offices of the relevant educational institution or council you want to study: Itahari-Sunsari, Janakpur-Dhanusha, Hetounda-Makwanpur, Pokhara-Kaski, Butwal-Rupandehi, Birendranagar-Surkhet, Dhangadhi-Kailali and the examination control office of the council. Sanothimi, Bhaktapur is advised to contact.
This notification can also be viewed at www.ctevtexam.org.np or www.enssure.org.np.
(Notice published date: 2079-05-02
Pre-Diploma Level Free Training CTEVT Training