Government of Nepal Ministry of Land Management, Cooperatives and Poverty Alleviation, Land Management Training Center, Dhulikhel, Kavrepalanchok Notice of Junior Naapi Training (Survey Training) (Target Group and Open Quota)
Since the trainees have to be selected on the basis of open competition in the one-year Junior Naapi Training (Target Group and Open) to be conducted as per the approved annual program of the Land Management Training Center for the year 078/079. Applications are invited from the following qualified Nepali citizens.
Target Group Required Trainees: 24
- For the target group: Mukta Haliya, Mukta Kamaiya, Kamalari, Harwa, Charwa, Badi community, Martyrs and Disappeared Families: 24
Number of trainees required for open Quota: 24
A) On the open side: 14 persons (14 persons at the rate of two persons from each province).
B) Inclusive side: 10 (for all states, woman - 3, Adivasi Janajati - 3, Madhesi - 2, Dalit - 1 and backward area 1)
1) Necessary qualifications for the candidate
A) Nepali citizen,
B) Passed 10 + 2 or equivalent in Science subject including Mathematics,
C) Achieved at least 50% marks in Science and Mathematics including 200 integer mathematics subjects in the educational program of 10 + 2 science subjects and got 50% marks overall,
D) 18 years of age till the last date of application and not exceeding 24 years,
E) Achieved at least C + in Science and Mathematics under the current grading system,
2) Documents to be submitted by the candidate along with the application: -
A) Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate,
B) Copy of 10 + 2 pass or similar certificate and character certificate in science subject including mathematics,
C) A copy of the certificate of equivalence in case of acquiring educational qualification by studying from outside Nepal,
D) Passport size photo: 3 copies
E) Candidates wishing to apply from the inclusive group must submit the letter of recommendation of the concerned body along with the application.
F) For the target group, the recommendation of the concerned body of freed Haliya, freed Kamaiya, Kamalari, Harwa, Charwa, Badi Community, martyrs, and missing persons must be submitted.
3) Place of receiving and submitting an application:
- Naapi Office, Biratnagar,
- Naapi Office, Janakpur
- Land Management Training Center Dhulikhel,
- Naapi Office, Pokhara
- Naapi Office, Butwal
- Naapi Office, Surkhet and
- Naapi Office, Dhangadhi
4) Application and Examination Fee: - For open and targeted groups Rs. 400 / - (literally Rs. 400) and for inclusive groups, Rs. 200 / - (two hundred in the letter) an additional fee will be charged.
5) Last date for receipt of application: Within 21 days from the date of publication of information in Gorkhapatra. After that, the application can be submitted by paying a double fee for 7 days. In case of leave on the last day, it can be submitted to the office on the next day.
6) The Center may cancel the application at any time if the required minimum qualification and other documents are not provided.
7) Documents including the required minimum qualifications completed during the double fee will not be recognized.
8) No action will be taken on any application after the stipulated date.
9) Admission letter will be provided after the application form is approved by this center.
10) Trainee Selection Process: Written Examination.
11) Exam Date and Examination Center: The written examination will be held on 2079-02-10 at the place specified by the Land Management Training Center in the centers of all 7 provinces.
12) Candidates from any province will be able to go to the form collection center in the province where they are eligible and submit the form and will have to be included in the written examination from that place.
13) If you need to know any other additional information, you can contact the Land Management Training Center, Kavre on 011-415055 or by contacting the office or you can get the information from the website of the center www.lmtc.gov.np. Also, the application form and syllabus can be downloaded from the website of the center.
14) The final result of the selection based on the qualification of the written examination will be published on the website of center.
15) Application Form Fee Submitting Bank Details: In the name of Land Management Training Center Rastriya Banijya Bank, Dhulikhel Branch (Office Code: 336042601 Bank Account No. 1000200010000 Revenue Account No. 14224 (Examination Fee) The fee can be paid and the original voucher submitted along with the fee should be submitted along with the application form.Free Training Training