Master Degree Programs Admission at Kathmandu University School of Engineering:
Master Degree Programs (Course-Based) Call for Application for Admission 2020/2021: Kathmandu University (KU), School of Engineering, calls for application for admission in the following Master Degree Programs for the academic year 2020/2021.
- Master in Energy Efficient Building Design
- Master in Planning and Operation of Energy Systems
- Master of Engineering in Structural Engineering
- Master of Science/Engineering in Sanitation Technology
- Master of Science/Engineering in Geoinformatics
- Master in Land Administration
- Master of Engineering in Computer Engineering
- Master of Technology in Information Technology
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
Aspiring candidates are required to check the program-specific application eligibility criteria, application requirements, applicable fee, and scholarship scheme if any first by contacting the respective department before applying to the specific program.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
Aspiring eligible candidates are required to duly fill the Online Application Form available at KU Website. In order to complete the application, applicants are required to pay the application fee of NRs. 1,500/- (non-refundable and non-transferable) to Nepal Investment Bank Limited NC no.: 00501030250009; and submit copies of certificates/transcripts, copies of other documents and photographs as mentioned in the application form checklist by the deadline to the concerned department and get the admission test/interview date. Selected candidates after admission test and interview will be notified for completing the admission process by the deadline on KU Website (www.ku.edu.np).
The application submission deadline is 31 January 2021.
School of Engineering