Nepalese Army Vocational Training Center (NAVTC), Sanobharyang, Kathmandu admission open on vacant seats for PCL Nursing, HA, CMLT, Radiography, Physiotherapy, and Diploma in Pharmacy.
Nepalese Army Vocational Training Center (NAVTC) for the academic session 2079/80 for the certificate level Nursing, General Medicine, Diploma in Pharmacy subjects after the admission of candidates mentioned below are vacant; There is a provision to admit the alternate candidates based on the merit order of the entrance examination in the said seats.
Likewise, whereas the below-mentioned quotas for admission of full-fee students in Certificate Level Radiography, Physiotherapy, and Medical Lab Technology (CMLT) programs are vacant and there are no alternate candidates; Under CTEVT, there is a provision to admit students who have passed the entrance examination of proficiency certificate level in any program and who have met the minimum educational qualification specified by CTEVT in the said vacant quota.
This notification has been published so that the students of both the groups mentioned above can attend and submit their applications within the mentioned time and place.
(a) Date of submission of application: From 2079-06-13 to 27-06-2079.
(b) Date of Enrollment: From 28-06-2079 to 06-07-2079
(c) Time: 09:00 AM to 15:00 PM
(d) Place: Nepalese Army Vocational Training Center, Sano Bharyang, Kathmandu.
(e) Contact no. For PCL Nursing program: 01-4880067 and for other programs 01-4881635
Courses an Vacant Quota:
- PCL Nursing - 1 (Target Group Quota), 1 (Full Fee Paying), 1 (Reserve Full Fee Paying)
- PCL in General Medicine (HA) - 2 (Full Fee Paying Quota)
- Diploma in Pharmacy - TSLC Quaota: 1 and Full Fee Paying Quota: 5
- Certificate in Medical Lab Technology (CMLT) - Full Fee Paying Quota: 10
- Certificate in Physiotherapy - Full Fee Paying Quota: 11
- Certificate in Diagnostic Radiography - Full Fee Paying Quota: 19
Notice published date: 2079-06-13
PCL Level Diploma Level Admission Open CTEVT