PCL Nursing Admission at Nepal College of Nursing and Health Science:
Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Examination Control Office, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur Notice regarding application for full fee admission in Proficiency Certificate Level Nursing Program at Nepal College of Nursing and Health Science, Janakpur for the academic year 2077/78.
According to the letter dated 2077 Mangsir 19 of the Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), CTEVT, examination control in the specified quota except for the classified (free) scholarship in the affiliate / approved educational institution to conduct proficiency certificate level nursing program for the academic year 2077/078.
According to the information published in the Gorkhapatra Rashtriya Dainik on 26th Bhadra 2077 from the office. Candidates who have obtained admission fees for full fee entry in ITMS will be eligible for admission in the full fee target category, TSLC (ANM), and full fee open quota from the candidates in the same quota pass list (Alternative / Cut Off / Pass List). Since students have to be selected and enrolled.
This notice has been published for the information of all concerned interested candidates to register the application within the office hours on 28th Mangsir 2077 by attaching the copy of the admission permit in Nepal College of Nursing and Health Science, Janakpurdham, Dhanusha, and the result sheet placed on the council's website.
Admission process instructions:
1) Only candidates on the Alternative / Cut Off / Pass List who have been recommended for admission in the same program in any province of the country will be eligible to study towards the proficiency certificate level nursing program. Candidates who have been recommended in other educational institutions as the main candidates in the proficiency certificate level nursing program will not be included in this admission program. If such candidates are found to have been admitted, the admission will be canceled.
2) Candidates who are on the alternative or passing list of classified (free) scholarships can be admitted according to their qualification order only if the quota remains vacant and not the full fee side candidates in the full fee quotas.
3) After collecting the applications for office registration on 28th Mangsir 2077 BS, the merit list of the recommended main examinee and the alternate examinee should be prepared along with the score of the admission permit recommendation and the amount paid for the advertisement fee along with the bank voucher should be submitted to the concerned council, state office.
4) In accordance with the Admission Directive 2074 (Third Amendment), the quotas will be distributed and the main and alternative candidates will be selected and recommended by the Provincial Office of the concerned Council for admission.
5) In the case of classified (free) scholarship quota, the provincial office of the concerned council shall select the class quota of the program of the concerned province published on 26th Bhadra, 2077 BS from the alternative/pass listed candidates according to their qualification and recommend and send the main examinee.
|Name of Institute||Nepal College of Nursing and Health Science|
|Location||Janakpurdham, Dhanusha Province No. 2|
|Courses||PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse)|
|Approved Quota||40 Seats|
Allocation of Vacant Quotas:
|Classified (Free) Scholarship Quota||3|
|Meritious Student Scholarship Quota||1|
|TSLC ANM Quota||4|
|Full Paying Targeted Group Quota||4|
|Full Paying Open Quota||28|
Nepal College of Nursing and Health Science
Janakpur, Dhanusa, Province No.2, Nepal
Notice published on 2077-08-20
Deadline to Apply: 2077-08-28