Tribhuvan University's BIT Admission List for 2080
Introduction to BIT at Tribhuvan University Tribhuvan University's Institute of Science and Technology (IoST) stands as a beacon of academic excellence, particularly noted for its comprehensive Four-Year Bachelor in Information Technology (BIT) program. This prestigious program is designed for aspirants who have successfully navigated the rigors of the entrance examination and are ready to embark on an educational journey in Information Technology.
Admission Timeline for BIT Program
- Initial Admission List Reveal: Prospective students should mark their calendars for Kartik 16th, 2080, as the significant date when the first admission list goes public.
- Application Period Commences: From Kartik 19th, 2080, eligible campuses will initiate the call for admissions applications, following a merit-based ranking system.
- First Admission List Publication: Aspirants will be able to view the first list on Mansir 5th, 2080.
- Enrollment Window: A critical period from 6th Mangsir 2080 to 10th Mangsir 2080 is allocated for enrollment.
- Second and Complete List Announcement: Keep an eye out on 12th Mangsir 2080 for the comprehensive admission list.
- Final Admission Deadline: The admission process concludes on 22nd Mangsir 2080, post which campuses must finalize enrollments.
Admission Procedures and Requirements
Merit-Based Enrollment: Campuses will admit students based on the published merit order. It is mandatory for students to present their score sheet at the time of admission.
Academic Documentation: Admission mandates the submission of the following:
- Academic transcripts and certificates from the +2 level or equivalent from any faculty.
- For students from a non-science background, a second category pass in a secondary school examination or equivalent is required.
- Supplementary exam candidates must provide a comprehensive mark sheet for both grades 11 and 12.
Certification and Compliance: Campuses are required to forward certified copies of transcripts and rank/score sheets to the Dean's office. Additionally, those from non-TU institutions must procure an equivalency certificate.
Important Notice for Aspiring BIT Students
- E-mail Submission: All pertinent documents and queries should be directed to the official email: [email protected].
- Admission with Equivalency: Candidates with academic qualifications from institutions other than Tribhuvan University must obtain a certificate of equivalency before admission.