Purbanchal University School of Engineering and Technology (PUSET) was established in 1999 Ad (2056 BS) and situated in Kanya Marga, Near District Forest Office, Biratnagar, Morang district of Nepal. It has founded with an aim to provide quality education to meet the national and international need of the profession.
The Objectives of PUSET are to impart quality engineering manpower, software developers, and IT specialist to fulfill the increasing demand of national as well as international job markets. Since inception, PUSET is pioneering, among other programs in Science and Technology Faculty, the engineering programs having four years Bachelor of Engineering (BE) course in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Computer Engineering. It is the pioneer campus to start BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) program and Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) program was introduced for the first time in Nepal in this Campus
Mission: As an integral part of Purbanchal University, PUSET shares the University’s Mission.
The major objectives of PUSET are: -
- To produce Engineering manpower, Computer software Developers, and Information Technology Specialists well suited to the national and international job market.
- To develop the Campus as center of Excellence in the fields of Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Information Technology, and Computer Application.
- To provide consultation services in the related areas.
- To help students become result-oriented.
- Library: PUSET College library is a modern, well stocked covering most academic subjects. Our main aim is to provide materials supporting all the programs offered. PUSET library contains more than 9000 books.
- Internet: The College has a high speed optical fiber internet connection in all the departments. The campus is fully Wi-Fi enabled. Students can access high speed internet from all corners of the campus, be it canteen, class rooms, library or the parking lot.
- Scholarship: 10% Scholarship are available in each course (5% for Open and 5% for Reserved). The scholarship will be provided according to present Scholarship act of Purbanchal University.
- Computer /Electronics/Civil labs: The College has well equipped laboratories for conducting practical classes in computer, electronics and communication, Civil Engineering. All the computer labs are fully air conditioned. In fact, the main attraction of PUSET College is its Laboratories.
Purbanchal University School of Engineering and Technology (PUSET) offers various programs comprise with BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application), BE (Electrical) BE (Civil), BE (Computer), BE (Electronics and Communication), BIT (Bachelor in Information Technology), M.Sc. in EM (Master of Science in Engineering Management), M.Sc. in ISE (Master of Science in Information System engineering), MCA (Master of Computer Application) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application.