Lok Sewa Aayog Kharidar Post First Phase Written Exam Center Birgunj, Lahan, Jaleshwor
Public Service Commission (PSC), Jaleshwar Office, brings good news for candidates awaiting government job opportunities. An examination hall for the first stage of written examinations for Kharidar or similar posts is now open under Advertisement No. 11309-11315/079-80. This open and inclusive exam is categorized as Non-Gazetted Second Class (Non-Technical) and falls under the Integrated and Combined Examination System.
- Paper: First Stage
- Subject: General Knowledge (GK) and Basic Office Skills Test
- Exam Type: Objective - Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Exam Date and Time: 2080/06/06, 11:00 AM
- Duration: 45 Minutes
- Exam Centers: Various locations in Birgunj, Lahan, and Jaleshwor
Admit Card is Mandatory
- Candidates are strictly advised to carry their admit cards, as entry without it will not be permitted.
- If required, a copy of the admit card must be collected one day before the exam from the Public Service Commission, Baglung Office.
- Only pen/dot pen with black ink should be used for filling out the answer sheet.
No Electronics Allowed
- Use of mobile phones and any other electronic devices is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must bring one of the following identification proofs:
- Citizenship Certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Driver's License
- Any government-issued certificate with a photograph
Time of Arrival
- Candidates are advised to arrive at the examination center at least one hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Unnecessary crowding will not be permitted during the entry and exit of candidates at the examination center.
- Compliance with all instructions provided by examination personnel is mandatory.
Jaleshwor Exam Center Birgunj Kharidar Exam Kharidar Lok Sewa Aayog Exam Lok Sewa Aayog