Nepal Army Sainya Post Written Exam Schedule (Routine): According to the previously published advertisement of the Nepal Army, information regarding the publication of the examination program of the open and inclusive competitive written examination of the military (Sainya) post. This information has been published for the information of all regarding the conduct of the open and inclusive competitive written examination of the Nepal Army. Since there will be a special examination center for candidates with COVID-19 infection; It is mandatory to inform the Nepal Army at least 3 (three) hours before the start of the examination.
|Type:||Open and inclusive|
|Post:||Sainya (Military Post)|
|Written Exam Date and Time (Nepali, English, Mathematics, GK):||2078 Mangsir 18 (11:00 AM), [2 hours and 30 minutes]|
|Exam Center:||As per the decision of the Public Service Commission|
1) Candidate should use a black dotted pen or pen.
2) Since no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without the admission card, he/she will have to arrive at the examination building at least one hour before the conduct of the examination.
3) Mobile phones are prohibited in the examination building.
4) Even if there is an unexpected leave on the day of conducting the examination, the scheduled examination program shall not be postponed without the prior notice of the Commission.
5) 20% marks will be deducted for the wrong answer of the objective multiple answer question.
6) When writing the answer to the objective multiple answer (Multiple Choice) question, only the answer written A, B, C, D in English capital letter will be recognized.
7) In the examination, along with the admission card issued by the concerned body, it is mandatory to bring any identity card including one's citizenship or photo issued by the Government of Nepal.
8) The examination will be conducted in compliance with the decisions regarding health security issued by the Government of India and the criteria related to examination (operation and management), 2077 (with amendments) in special cases of infection issued by the Commission.
9) All the examinees will have to go to the website of the Nepal Army about their health condition and fill up the self-declaration form related to covid through electronic means.
10) Covid-19 As a special examination center will be arranged for the infected candidates, such candidates will have to inform the Nepal Army in advance that they are infected.
Covid-19 Additional topics that the examinee should pay attention to stay safe during the transition:
- Before entering the examination center, the candidate must wear a maxi and bring sanitizer and drinking water for his / her purpose.
- Candidates will have to arrive at the examination center one hour before the scheduled time for the examination.
- When entering, exiting, and using the toilet, the examinees will have to maintain a distance of 2 (two) meters and go to the designated place without crowding.
- Candidates should not gather in groups, talk.
- The instructions given by the manpower deployed in the examination should be followed completely.