Nepal Nursing Council Licensing Examination Registration for PCL Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing and BMS: Urgent notice regarding Lepal Tarsingh Council Name Registration Certificate Examination: This notice has been published for the information of all regarding the upcoming Licensing Examination to be conducted by the Nepal Nursing Council as per the annual work schedule (dated 19th Bhadra 2078 BS).
Candidates appearing for the National Licensing Examination for Nurses (NLEN) must have passed Proficiency Certificate Level Nursing (PCL Nursing) or B.Sc. Nursing and candidates appearing for the National Licensing Examination for Nurses (NLEN) Must have passed Bachelor in Midwifery Science (BMS).
- Online Form Submission Date - 2078-04-10 to 2078-05-07
- Online Double Fee - From 2078-050-08 to 2078-05-13
- Date of Examination - Saturday, 2078-05-19
- To complete the online form, please follow the instructions given in the exam link at exam.nnc.org.np. The exam application form will not be available through any other medium except online.
- The examination fee is Rs. 1600 (Rupees one thousand six hundred only) and with a Late fee of Rs. 3100 (Three thousand one hundred only) Arrangement has been made to submit through eSewa.
- Detailed information regarding the examination can be obtained from the office of this council. In addition, the Council's website can be viewed at www.exam.nnc.org.np or can be contacted at Phone No. 01-4372521.
- The Examination Committee of the Nepal Nursing Council may also conduct interviews with the candidates if deemed necessary.
- Exam time will be from 9:00 am to 11:30 am (2 hours 30 minutes).
- All the candidates appearing for the registration test will have to wear masks when they come to the examination center due to the infection of COMID-19. In addition, the fever of the examinees will be measured at each center.
- The council will provide a black gel pen to the candidates in the registration exam. Students appearing for the exam are advised not to bring or carry mobile phones, pens, watches, rings, earrings, tops, and any other electronic devices.
- In the written test of the registration exam, 150 questions will be asked for both nursing and midwifery and its integer will also be 150. Only those who get 50% marks will be considered as successful candidates. In the case of Midwifery, there will be an additional 50 integers (OSPE). In order to be successful, the examinee has to get 50% marks.
Nepal Nursing Council, Bansbari, Kathmandu.
(Publication Date: 207804.07)