Written Examination Center Notice: Investigation Assistant (Anusandhan Sahayak) of the Rastriya Anusandhan Bibhag
The Rastriya Anusandhan Bibhag invites all eligible candidates to participate in the first phase of the written examination for the post of Investigation Assistant (Anusandhan Sahayak). The examination details are as follows:
- Advertisement No: 02/079/80 (Open/Inclusive)
- Position: Investigation Assistant (Anusandhan Sahayak)
- Category: Special Service, Non-Gazetted Second Class
- Exam Details:
- Subject: General Aptitude & Ability Test
- Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Date & Time: 2080 Ashoj 28, 2:00 PM
- Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Examination Centers:
- Janajyoti Multiple Campus (A) Centre, Bhansi, Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur.
- Janajyoti Multiple Campus (B) Centre, Bhansi, Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur.
- Adarsh Vidya Niketan (Near Bus Park), Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur.
- Kanchan Vidya Mandir Community College (A) Centre, Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur.
- Kanchan Vidya Mandir Community College (B) Centre, Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur.
- Kanchan Vidya Mandir Community College (C) Centre, Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur.
Examination Guidelines & Instructions
- Answering Tools: Only pens with black ink are allowed for answering.
- Mandatory Admit Card: No candidate will be permitted without an admit card. Along with the admit card, bring a government-issued ID with a photograph.
- Arrival Time: Reach the exam hall at least 1 hour prior to the exam.
- Prohibited Items: Mobile phones and electronic devices are not allowed.
- Exam Date: Any unexpected holidays will not delay the exam unless notified by the Commission.
- Designated Hall: Candidates can only take the exam in their assigned hall.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
- Face Masks: Essential upon entering the examination center.
- Personal Items: Bring your sanitizer and drinking water.
- Social Distancing: Maintain distance at all times and follow instructions from the assigned personnel.
- Post-Exam: Avoid forming groups or discussions after the exam.
- Special Arrangement: COVID-19 positive candidates should inform the office at 099521209/099523992, 3 hours prior to the exam.
- Notice no. 18/2080/81
- Published Date: 2080/06/11
Notice Mahendranagar Exam Center Anusandhan Sahayak