Lumbini Pradesh Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog (Province Public Service Commission, Lumbini Pradesh): प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग, लुम्बिनी प्रदेश - Following the promulgation of the Constitution of Nepal in 2072 BS by adopting the federal democratic republican system of governance, a constitutional provision has been made to have Provincial Public Service Commissions in the provinces in accordance with Article 234 of the Constitution. According to Article 244 of the Constitution of Nepal, there will be a Provincial Public Service Commission in each province. The functions, duties, and powers of the Provincial Public Service Commission shall be in accordance with provincial law. The federal parliament will make laws and determine the basis and criteria.
In accordance with the present constitutional provision, after the enactment of the Provincial Public Service Commission (Determination of Standards and Standards) Act, 2075 by the Federal Parliament, Lumbini Pradesh has formed the Provincial Public Service Commission in accordance with the provisions of the Act 2076. . Provision has been made for the Provincial Public Service Commission to have at least one woman and no more than three members including the chairperson. Ma. There is an arrangement for the head of state to appoint the chairperson and members of the commission. In for the appointment of Chairman and Member. In the State Assembly chaired by the Chief Minister. The Speaker and the Leader of the Opposition in the State Assembly will make the recommendation.
The office of the Provincial Public Service Commission has been established in Butwal on 2076 Shrawan 28 after the chairperson of the Provincial Public Service Commission took an oath of office and secrecy.
Functions, Duties, and Powers of Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog:
- To Conduct examinations to select suitable candidates for appointment to the posts of State Civil Service and Local Government Service,
- To conduct written examinations for the posts of State Police Service and other state government services and organizations.
- To advise on the general principles to be followed while promoted to the posts of State Civil Service, State Other Government Service and Local Government Service,
- To advise on the laws relating to the conditions of service of the employees of the service of the organized organization and the general principles to be followed in the promotion or departmental action of such service,
- Advising on permanent appointments to retirement positions,
- To advise on laws relating to the condition of state civil service,
- To advise on the principles to be followed in appointment, promotion, and departmental action in the state civil service or post,
- To advise on the suitability of the candidate while appointing him to the post of State Government Service for more than 6 months,
- To advise on the suitability of the candidate when transferring or promoting from one type of state government service post to another type of state government service post or from other government services to state civil service or from any state service post to state civil service.
- To advise the employees who are in the position of non-consultation of the Commission on the matter of permanent, transfer or promotion to the post in the condition of consultation of the Commission,
- To advise on the departmental punishment to be given to the employees of the state government service and local government service,
Objectives of the Commission:
- To select the employees demanded from the state and local levels,
- To make the stakeholders transparent and result-oriented by providing qualified staff and assisting the concerned stakeholders in maintaining good governance,
- Strengthen the role of the Commission as the guardian of the staff,
- To provide timely and legal advice on the demand for consultation from the state government and local level,
- To be active in increasing the effectiveness of government service through constructive and promotional activities,
- To recommend to the concerned parties to strengthen the government service through study and research,
- Strengthen the qualification system while maintaining cleanliness and fairness and increase public confidence in the Commission,
- The Provincial Public Service Commission is committed to selecting excellence on the basis of merit, cleanliness and fairness.
Province Public Service Commission PPSC (Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Lumbini Pradesh), Butwal, Rupandehi, Nepal
Phone: 071-541062, 071-541484
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Application Link: https://ppsconline.lumbini.gov.np
Check Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Lumbini Pradesh (Province Public Service Commission Lumbini Pradesh) Profile, vacancy, exam, exam center, result, syllabus, news, and latest updates.