Diploma in Civil Engineering program under the Special Scholarship (Free) Program - Narayani Polytechnic Institute:
Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Narayani Polytechnic Institute, Bharatpur, Chitwan Urgent notice to 40 students from deprived, Dalit, and Muslim communities across the country to fill up the application form for the entrance examination to select candidates for the Diploma in Civil Engineering program under the Special Scholarship (Free) Program.
According to the notice published in Gorkhapatra Rashtriya Dainik dated 2077-12-24 at CTEVT Examination Control Office, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur at Narayani Polytechnic School, Bharatpur Chitwan, an affiliate of the Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT); As per the provisions of the budget and program of the Government of Nepal for the Fiscal Year 2077/78, students from deprived, Dalit and Muslim communities across the country will be selected for the Diploma in Civil Engineering (Quota No. 40) under the Special Technical Education Scholarship Program. Since it has to be operated; When the application form is invited from eligible Nepali citizens willing to read; This information has been published for the information of all concerned.
3) Required Minimum Educational Qualification: Entrance or SEE from a recognized educational institution. Obtained minimum C grade in compulsory mathematics and science and minimum D + grade in English subject in the examination. In the case of studying in the technical stream of the same program, S.E.E. Must have obtained a GPA 1.6 in the technical stream.
4) Place to submit the form and take the entrance test: Only trainees residing permanently in Bagmati Pradesh can fill the application form in this school and must participate in the entrance examination from the designated examination center of the same province.
5) Necessary documents to be submitted along with the application form:
Certificates to be submitted along with the form should be certified by the examinee himself and submitted as per the list. If the required documents are submitted without mentioning what should be mentioned in the application form, the form of the examinees will be rotted.
(A) Certificate of citizenship or a certified copy of a minor or birth registration certificate proving to be a Nepali citizen.
(B) Certified copy of the certificate certified by the Dalit from the National Dalit Commission or the concerned District Administration Office.
C) Certified copy of the certificate issued by the concerned body to those who fill the application form from the deprived class/group.
D) A copy of the letter certified by Muslims as Muslim by the National Muslim Commission or the concerned District Administration Office.
('E) Certified copy of SLC / SEE technical stream and technical SLC passed mark sheet and character certificates.
(F) Certified copy of Migration and Equivalency Certificate (required for those who have passed from other boards except SEE Board of Government of Nepal).
(G) 3 copies of recent passport size (35x45mm) photograph with clear face.
(H) In case of relocation, the letter of the relocated local body must be submitted 6 (six) months before the date of publication of the notice.
6) Information about the entrance exam: The time of the entrance exam is 1:30 hours.
7) Entrance Examination Programs:
Date of Form Distribution: From the date of publication of the notice (2078 Baishakh 3)
The last date to submit the form: Monday 13th Baishakh 2078
Entrance Examination Date: 2078 Baishakh 25th Saturday at 08:00 AM
Examination Center: This Will be published later.
(Application form can be obtained by downloading from the Council's website www.ctevtexam.org.np)
(notice published date: 2078-01-03)Scholarship in Nepal CTEVT Scholarship CTEVT