Bhimsenthapa Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Rural Municipal Executive Office, Khanchok, Gorkha, Gandaki Province, Nepal
Since the technical assistant position required for the employment service center operated in Bhimsenthapa rural municipality has to be filled through open competition under the service contract. This notification has been published that interested Nepali citizens who have qualified as follows should submit the requested details and receipt of tax payment to the office of Bhimayendhapa Rural Municipality Executive Office within 14 days.
1. Technical Assistant (same as 5th level of local level)
1) Minimum qualification and experience required:
a) Completion of Proficiency Certificate or Overseer or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
b) Experience Skills: The following experience or skills will be required in the technical assistant.
- Basic computer skills with at least 3 months of training.
- Able to prepare and analyze cost estimation, supervision, and final cost statement for infrastructure construction and maintenance projects, the experience in working in a team to achieve project goals and results, having at least 3 months of experience with interpersonal skills.
c) Age: At least 18 years and not exceeding 45 years.
2) Place of Application: Employment Service Center, Bhimsenthapa Rural Municipality Office.
3) Last date for submission of application: within 15 days from the date of publication of the notice and if that day falls on a holiday, then the next day.
4) Application Fee: Rs.500
5) Mode of Selection: Preliminary Selection and Written and Practical Examination.
6) Documents attached with the application: Copies of the following documents certified by the applicant himself.
a) Citizenship certificate
b) Certificate of minimum qualification
c) Character certificate
d) Document opening experience
e) 2 passport size photographs
7) Service facilities: The criteria related to the filling of technical assistant posts in rural municipalities and municipalities will be subject to sections 13 and 14 of 2078.
Note:- Other information including the application format and job description for the Technical Assistant post is available at www.pmep.gov.np or www.bhimsenthapamun.gov.np.
First published date: 2079-05-06
Gorkha Technical Jobs Gandaki Pradesh Job Vacancy