Biruwa Rural Municipality Job Vacancy for MIS Operator and Technical Assistant:
Biruwa Rural Municipality, Rural Municipal Executive Office, Biruwa, Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal
Notice regarding recruitment of posts in the employee contract service
According to the letter of the Ministry of Employment and Social Security (Prime Minister's Employment Program) and the Ministry of Home Affairs, National Identity Card and Registration Department. For the Employment Service Center and Social Security and Incident Registration System Strengthening Service Unit operated in this plant Gaupalika and aspiring Nepali citizens who have reached the qualifications. You are requested to submit an application to this office within 15 days with the details of the required documents and receipt of payment of revenue.
1. Post: Technical Assistant (Prabidhik Sahayak)
- Ad No .: 2/2077/078
- Level: Similar to 5th Local Level Service
- Required No .: 1 (One)
- Educational Qualification: Passed Proficiency Certificate Level or Overseer or Diploma Level in Civil Engineering.
- Exam Type: Shortlisting, Written Exam, and Interview
- Program: Prime Minister of Employment Program
2. Post: MIS Operator
- Ad No .: 3/2077/078
- Level: 5th Level
- Required No .: 1 (One)
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 in Computer or PCL or Equivalent and minimum of 6 months of computer training.
- Exam Type: Shortlisting, Computer Skills Experiment, and Interview
- Program: Social Security and Incident Registration System Strengthening Project
Experience and Skills for Technical Assistant:
- Have at least 3 months of basic computer skills,
- At least 6 months experience in project cost estimating, supervision and preparation and analysis of internal cost details for construction and maintenance of infrastructure, working in project evidence and results in achieving group, and interpersonal skills.
- Age: Completed 18 years and not exceeding 45 years
- Examination fee: 1000/-
Experience and Skills for MIS Operators:
- Ability to type Unicode and English in Devanagari script,
- Capable of using MS Office Package (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.) with basic skills related to the computer, printer, scanner, multimedia, etc. and basic knowledge about email, management information system and computer maintenance & maintenance related basic Having knowledge
- Age: Completed 18 years and not exceeding 40 years
- Examination Fee: 1000/-
Place of application Submission: Biruwa Rural Municipality Executive Office, Biruwa, Syangja
Last date to apply: 2077-05-19
Documents attached with the application: Copy of the following documents certified by the applicant himself:
- Copy of citizenship certificate
- Experience open documentation
- Certificate of Minimum Qualification and Certificate of Character
- Passport size photo
- Certificate of training
Service Facility: In the case of Technical Assistant, the recruitment of village and municipality technical assistant posts will be as per Article (11), 12/13). And in the case of MIS operators, the manpower selection criteria for the service unit will be in accordance with Article (20) 2 (21).
Job Description: In the case of Technical Assistant, the process related to the appointment of village and municipality technical assistant will be as per Article (9). And in the case of MIS operators, the manpower selection criteria for the service unit will be as per Article (15).
Contract Duration: In the case of a technical assistant, the contract will be as per the rural municipality and municipality technical assistant recruitment process. In the case of the MIS Operator, Article (16) of the Manpower Selection Criteria for the service unit shall be the same. On the basis of performance and evaluation, the service contract may be renewed in half of each fiscal year.
Note: Application format and job description of the technical assistant post, syllabus, and other information www.pmep.gov.np or www.biruwarurlamun.gov.np and MIS operator application form & work description, syllabus and other information www.donidcr.gov.np Or available at www.biruwaruralmun.gov.np.
First-time notice published date: 2077-05-05