Buddhashanti Rural Municipality Vacancy for Assistant Computer Operator, AHW, and Lab Assistant:
Buddhashanti Rural Municipality, Rural Municipal Executive Office, Budhabare, Jhapa, Province No. 1, Nepal: Since the following staff has to be filled in the contract service for the Buddhashanti Hospital owned and operated by Buddhashanti Rural Municipality. Interested and eligible Nepali citizens are requested to apply within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice (within the time of the Rural Municipal Executive Office).
|Assistant Computer Operator||4th Level||3|
|Lab Assistant||4th Level||1|
Minimum Educational Qualification: -
- Assistant Computer Operator: - SLC / SEE in Computer subject from a recognized educational institution, or similar or SLC / SEE from a recognized educational institution, or at least 3 months of computer training from a registered institution, or SLC / from a recognized educational institution. Received 3 months training for SEMI SKILLED MANPOWER from the Ministry of Science and Technology by passing SEE or similar.
- AHW: - Passed SLC / SEE from a recognized educational institution and passed AHW or CMA course.
- Lab Assistant: - Passed SLC / SEE from a recognized educational institution and passed a 1-year course of Lab Assistant.
Age: - Completed 18 years and not exceeding 35 years (40 years in the case of women).
Not disqualified as per prevailing service law.
Type of selection: - Shortlist, written, experimental (as required), and oral interview.
Application Fee: - Rs. 500.- (Five hundred).
Last date for submission of fee: - Within 15 days from the date of publication of the notice (if that day is a public holiday, till the next day.)
Salary Scale and Other Facilities: - Monthly Salary of the Assistant Computer Operator is Rs. 20,000.- and others, from the internal resources of the hospital as per the prevailing government salary scale.
Contact date: - The day after expiration.
Exam date: - As specified.
Contract period: - As specified.
Documents required: - Copies of the following documents certified by the applicant himself.
1) Copies of all the educational qualifications of the applicant
2) Copy of Nepali citizenship
3) Experience open documents
4) Receipt of revenue paid
5) Passport size photo of the candidate 2 copies of the coordinator
(First published date: - 208-01-28
Jhapa Province 1 Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job