Chandranagar Rural Municipality Announces Vacancy for Temporary Volunteer Teachers
Chandranagar Rural Municipality, located in Sarlahi, Madhesh Province, Nepal, has recently announced a job vacancy for the post of temporary/contractual volunteer teacher for the community school operated under their jurisdiction.
The Municipality is looking for eligible candidates to fill the following positions:
- Primary Level - 24
- Lower Secondary Level (Nepali) - 3
- Lower Secondary Level (English) - 2
- Lower Secondary Level (Maths) - 3
- Lower Secondary Level (Science) - 2
- Lower Secondary Level (Social) - 3
- Secondary Level (Nepali) - 1
- Secondary Level (English) - 2
- Secondary Level (Science) - 3
Minimum Qualification Required
To be eligible for the position, the candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Passed Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution for Primary level
- Recognized in the relevant subject for Lower Secondary School level, Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent from an educational institution passed the exam
- Lower Secondary School Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution for social subjects passed
- Lower Secondary School Passed Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent examination in Mathematics or Mathematics from a recognized educational institution.
- Passed graduation level or equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution for secondary level
- Obtained Nepali citizenship
- Obtained permanent teaching permit
- Age completed 18 years and not exceeding 40 years by the last date of application
Mode of Examination and Required Documents
The selection process will involve a Written Examination, Interview, and Class Observation. Interested candidates must submit 11 copies of self-attested photocopies of minimum educational qualification, citizenship, permanent teaching permit and experience, and three copies of passport size photographs. The date, time, and center of the examination will be published in the next notification.
Candidates applying for the position will have to pay an application fee based on the level of the position they are applying for:
- Primary - Rs. 500/-
- Lower Secondary School - Rs. 700/-
- Secondary - Rs. 1000/-
The application fee must be submitted along with the application form either by depositing the amount in Chandranagar Rural Municipality Internal Revenue Account No. 22801017500031 (Nabil Bank) or by submitting the receipt deposited in the Internal Revenue Branch Voucher.
The application form can be downloaded from the municipal website https://www.chandranagarmun.gov.np. Interested candidates must submit the properly filled application form within 15 days from the date of publication of the notice.
The correspondence date for the job vacancy announcement is Baishakh 04th, 2080.
Note: There will be no age limit for working teachers (for one time only) in a community school under Chandranagar Rural Municipality.
Vacancy Published Date: 2079/12/16 (30th March 2023)
Sarlahi Madhesh Pradesh Teaching Jobs Job Vacancy School Job Government Job