Citizens Bank International Limited, established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions, seeks applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic, and result-oriented qualified Nepalese citizens for the vacant job positions at its existing Branches & Departments.
Job Position and Vacancy Code
1. Deputy Manager - Head- IT (1) DM-001/22
Candidates should have minimum 10 Years of experience in Information Technology with minimum 7 years of banking experience in IT Department along with knowledge of Core Banking applications. Preference shall be given to the candidates having knowledge of Finacle Banking software. Candidates should also have sound managerial skills in handling the entire IT-related issues independently, excellent and strong knowledge in preparation of IT Strategy, IT policy, IT Budgets, and future plans and be well versed with NRB IT regulations and guidelines.
2. Core Banking Application AM-002/22
(A) Assistant Manager (1)
Candidates should have minimum 10 Years of experience in Information Technology with minimum 5 years of banking experience in IT Department. Preference shall be given to the candidates having knowledge of Finacle Banking software, P/L SQL scripting, Finacle, Finacle interface, application workflow, customizations and regulatory requirements Finacle scripting along with third party integrations in Finacle. Candidates should have good understanding and knowledge of AIX/Linux Operating System.
(B) Junior Officer (Few) JO-003/22
Candidates should have minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology with minimum 3 years of banking experience in IT Department. Preference shall be given to the candidates having knowledge of Finacle Banking software., P/L SQL scripting, Finacle, Finacle interface, application workflow, customizations, and regulatory requirements Finacle scripting along with third party integrations in Finacle. Candidates should have a good understanding and knowledge of the AIX/Linux Operating System.
3. Software Programmer - Supervisor/ Assistant (Few) SP-004/22
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Java SPRING Framework with thyme leaf, VUE JS, etc with sound knowledge in SOAP, REST, XML, ISO-based API along with Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins with prior experience in API Development and deployment. Candidates proficient in SQL and Stored Procedures such as in Oracle, MySQL, and MS SQL Server with hands-on experience with Application Servers (Web Sphere, Tomcat, JBoss). Preference shall be given to the candidates having Knowledge of Finacle Core Banking and Finacle Integrator (FI).
4. MIS Developer - Supervisor (Few) MIS-005/22
Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in SQL language and good scripting knowledge in SQL and PUSQL languages, Report Server/ PowerBl, and be able to design SSRS reports and BPM. Preference shall be given to the candidates having sound knowledge of the Core Banking System (Finacle) database structure.
5. System Unit- Supervisor (Few) SU-06/22
Candidates should have minimum 3 years of experience and strong knowledge of Linux, Unix and Windows Server Administration, virtualizations such as VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, Storages System (DAS, SAN and NAS), Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, SCCM and Group Policies, the configuration of Mail Server, Any Scripting Language and Task Automation, Servers & End Point Hardening, Patch Management and Proxy Server, Backup/restore Software, Operating own DC/ and DR Site.
6. IT Support IS-07/22
a) Junior Assistant (Few)
Candidates should have a minimum of 1-year of experience in the installation and configuration of hardware, Operating systems, and software and should have problem-solving skills with good communication skills.
7. Branch Managers (Senior Officer, Officer, and Junior Officer) (Few) BM-08/22
Inside Valley/ Outside Valley Branches
Candidates should have a minimum experience of 8 years for Senior Officer, 7 years for Officer, and 5 years for Junior Officer in a commercial bank. Candidates applying for the position of Branch Manager must have sound knowledge of Credit & Branch Operations. Preference shall be given to candidates having prior work experience as Branch Managers.
· Candidates applying for Information Technology must have a minimum of bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Bachelor of Engineering in Computer. Bachelor in Computer Application or similar degree from a recognized university
· Candidates applying for Branch Manager must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university
· Candidates applying for Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, and Senior Officer must have 2 years of experience in one position below the position applying for, while for other positions candidates must have 1 year of experience in one position below the position applying for.
· Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali.
· Preference shall be given to the candidates having experience in Banking in the IT Department for the position of Supervisor, Assistant, and Junior Assistant Level.
· Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about further recruitment and selection process.
Candidates meeting the above requirements should submit the online application form by clicking at www.ctznbank.com/career
The online application should be submitted no later than 17:00 hours, May 22, 2022
- Candidates canvassing for the job at any stage of the selection process will be immediately disqualified.
- Any telephonic query and application received at the Bank through post or/and email will not be
- The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.
"The Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer"Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job