Head Recovery Department (Senior Manager) and Branch Manager (Junior Officer to Senior Officer) Vacancy Announcement by Excel Development Bank Ltd.
Excel Development Bank Ltd., a well-established Province level Development Bank, having its Head Office at Birtamode, Jhapa, invites applications from highly motivated, skilled, dynamic and result-oriented qualified Nepalese citizens who have a passion to excel in the banking sector for the following positions for its Central Office and different Branches located in Koshi Province:
Position and Required No.:
- Head Recovery Department (Senior Manager) - 1
- Branch Manager (Junior Officer to Senior Officer) - 15
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
For Head Recovery Department (Senior Manager):
- Minimum Master's Degree in Management from a recognized University.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Commercial Banks. Preference shall be given to candidates having significant experience in the Recovery Department.
For Branch Manager (Junior Officer to Senior Officer):
- Preferably Master's Degree but at least Bachelor's Degree in Management from a recognized University with at least 50% marks or CGPA 2.50.
- Candidate must have work experience of 6 years for Senior Officer, 5 years for Officer, and 4 years for Junior Officer in Commercial Banks.
- Minimum Age - Candidates applying for the above positions must have completed 28 years as on the last date to apply for this vacancy.
- Additional Information:
- The position as mentioned in Serial No. 1 (Head Recovery) is a contractual employee for one year having a target-based handsome remuneration, and renewal of the contract is subject to satisfactory performance & future requirement of the Bank.
- Candidates applying for the position of Branch Managers (S. No. 2) are expected to possess excellent marketing & product intelligence capabilities and be able to chalk out our marketing plans, strategies & budgets and ensure their effective implementation. The candidates should also have abilities to train, nurture and groom team members and motivate the team for greater achievements. He/She should possess the ability to lead the Branch towards achieving the set goals while enhancing customer experience & must have sound knowledge of Credit & Branch Operations with CASA Deposit & Risk Asset Marketing. The candidates should have the capacity to lead overall business and profitability of the branch and should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build rapport with all stakeholders.
- CVs without disclosures of date of With/marks/percentages/CPA shall be disqualified. Eligible and deserving candidates are requested to forward their application along with an updated CV (enclosing a scanned copy of recent PPsized photograph, citizenship certificate, work experience letter, and candidates' highest level academic certificates) to email it [email protected] not later than 05:00 PM on Chaitra 28.2079 stating clearly the position applied.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further selection processes. The Bank reserves the right to reject applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever. No telephonic queries or canvassing will be entertained.
How to Apply:
To apply for the positions mentioned in the vacancy announcement by Excel Development Bank Ltd., please follow the instructions given below:
Excel Development Bank Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job