Far Western University Faculty of Engineering Notification regarding Recruitment of Manpower in Contractual Service Vacancy for the position of Assistant Professor and Lab Assistant.
For the School of Engineering under the Far Western University Faculty of Engineering, the detailed manpower positions are to be filled in contractual service through open competition; Eligible Nepalese citizens are invited to submit their applications to Far Western University Faculty of Engineering Dean's Office, Mahendranagar-15, Kanchanpur (Central Office of the University) by 5:00 p.m. on 2079-11-03. The application form can be obtained from the Central Office website www.fwu.edu.np.
- Assistant Professor (Computer Engineering): At least 2nd class pass in MSc/ME/MTech in Computer Engineering with BE in Computer Engineering from a recognized educational institution or equivalent.
- Lab Assistant (Civil Engineering): At least a Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent subject with at least second class pass from a recognized educational institution
- Lab Assistant (Electrical Engineering): At least Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent subject with at least second class pass from a recognized educational institution
- Lab Assistant (Mechanical Engineering): At least a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent subject with at least second class (passed) from a recognized educational institution
Application Fee: In the case of Assistant Professor Rs. 1,500 and Rs.1,000 in the case of lab assistant should be submitted with the application form along with the bank voucher deposited in A/C 5600107269169000001 of Nepal Bank Limited Mahendranagar Branch of Far Western University Engineering Faculty.
Age of candidate: For Assistant Professor 21 years and not exceeding 45 years, for Lab Assistant post 18 years and not exceeding 35 years and for women not exceeding 40 years
Type of examination: written, interview and in the case of academic posts, there will also be evaluation of the work.
Contact Date: 2079 /11/05
Date, Time and Venue of Examination: The day of the contact date will be decided.
1) 2 copies of attested copies of all above educational qualification certificates from admission.
2) 2 copies of recent passport size photograph.
3) Certified copy of Nepali citizenship 2 copies.
4) Recently prepared personal details (Curriculum Vitae) 2 copies.
5) 2 copies of the certificate of equivalence of educational qualifications in case of foreign universities.
6) Certificate registered with Nepal Engineering Council.
Faculty of Engineering
first published date: 2079/10/18Sudurpashchim Pradesh College Job Teaching Jobs Engineering Job